Second Life (not just diaper questions... but yes those too)

Argent

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hi peeps,

So anyone here a Second Life player/guru?

I have of course heard of it and was a little jelly when I saw you can buy diapers for your characters but didn’t budge then I hear you can be a Pern Dragon or rider and fight thread and then I see Spider Productions Dragon Guardian complete avatar and fell in love with the idea of playing.

I actually have lots of questions but first things first:

1. Can you play SL in 1st person mode with VR exclusively or is it a multi format game?

2. Anyone ever played as a Dragon? Can you do everything?

3. Anyone know the requirements for playing in Pern if you want to be a dragon? Ie what sort of dragons are acceptable?

4. Can you swap between Avatars mid play easily? E.g human to Dragon?

5. Other Role play, are their persistent X-Men games? Can characters have powers in one particular area but not another?

6. Does anyone know the names of the best diapers in SL and are they something that can be changed or are they a persistent piece of clothing?

you can be whatever you want on Second Life and there is no computer in the world that can run Second Life perfectly it's the way that it's designed
whatever you can think of you can be it

it's best to find a group though cuz every property is owned by a resident in Second Life and they make the rules for their property some of them are perfectly okay with you running around with diapers others will ban you instantly

my name on Second Life its Kirakuma I don't log on to Second Life everyday but we might run into each other if you have a working microphone and I'm not busy I can talk with you on Second Life

my first account I made in 2008 so I've been on there for 10 years so I know quite a bit so I should be able to help you

answer for number one there is no VR in Second Life

for number 2 I've been a dragon a few times

answer for number 3 it depends on the location in Second Life some places don't allow dragons at all some don't give a crap and some do have restrictions on size or type of dragons it's up to the owner of the property

answer for number 4 yeah you can switch out at any time it might take awhile depends on how many objects the avatars made out of your using

number 5 it depends on the rules of the role play place you go to

answer for number 6 lpk or puddle pants are the best choices

Savagefoxchild said:
you can be whatever you want on Second Life and there is no computer in the world that can run Second Life perfectly it's the way that it's designed
whatever you can think of you can be it

it's best to find a group though cuz every property is owned by a resident in Second Life and they make the rules for their property some of them are perfectly okay with you running around with diapers others will ban you instantly

for number one there is no VR in Second Life

for number 2 I've been a dragon a few times

answer for number 3 it depends on the location in Second Life some places don't allow dragons at all some don't give a crap and some do have restrictions on size or type of dragons it's up to the owner of the property

Thank you for the reply!

Re Dragons, have you ever been to Gianfar peaks of Pern? I saw a YT Video a little while ago and it looked deserted.... really looking to find a populated RP environment?!?

http://www.novipeaks.com/public/index.php?cat=16

Back