Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Beer pong.

Default Beer pong.

Wow my brother was throwing a party and I learned how to play beer pong! It was awsome 1st I was on a team and we beat them then me and my partner played another game with these 21 year olds. When 5 cups were still standing on each side my partner had to talk to someone on the phone. So then it was 2 vs. 1 and I got them down to 1 cup then they got me down to 1 cup. We both kept missing but he made 1 and his partner missed so I tried to get redemption but lost . Still it was fun as hell! They were all like "oh my god dude I'm gunna be telling stories about you!". By the way my brother told me after that game was over to go to my room because to many people were here and it needs less. One of the funnist nights ever!

Quote Originally Posted by jter42 View Post
    Wow my brother was throwing a party and I learned how to play beer pong! It was awsome 1st I was on a team and we beat them then me and my partner played another game with these 21 year olds. When 5 cups were still standing on each side my partner had to talk to someone on the phone. So then it was 2 vs. 1 and I got them down to 1 cup then they got me down to 1 cup. We both kept missing but he made 1 and his partner missed so I tried to get redemption but lost . Still it was fun as hell! They were all like "oh my god dude I'm gunna be telling stories about you!". By the way my brother told me after that game was over to go to my room because to many people were here and it needs less. One of the funnist nights ever!
    It's hard to say wither older brother's (or any family member) who let under age drinking are good or bad... I think I'll have to go with the latter. Of course if you only got to drink one cup it shouldn't have much of a affect on you.

However beer pong is meant to get you or someone else drunk... fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    It's hard to say wither older brother's (or any family member) who let under age drinking are good or bad... I think I'll have to go with the latter. Of course if you only got to drink one cup it shouldn't have much of a affect on you.

However beer pong is meant to get you or someone else drunk... fast.

Dude I've only got like a buzz. I'm not even close to drunk. I've gottn drunk before and believe me I'm not drunk right now. I drank like 4 cups *Not much in each cup* but when I want to regress I can get slightly drunk. Which I never do but if someone happens to have a party and I get drunk I'll use it to my advantage. I wouldnt be stupid enough to get drunk just to regress though.

jter you shouldn't drink. It isn't a habit someone should get into. I 22 and i only drink 2-3 times a year.

Age aside, yes... Beer pong (or Beruit, as we call it) is a hell of a lot of fun. I wouldn't know that from experience or anything.

It's more fun in college, though.

whoaaaa you're way to young...

but i guess its better to learn from a brother that'll look after you.

Beer pong, what is beer pong?
    I assume some ball throwing drinking thing.

I love drinking games. They get you so wasted so quickly, ahh...

Why is everyone opposed to underage drinking? You may as well learn while you're younger than flat on your back on your 18th (or 21st) after a sip of cider.

Wow jter, you start young, I started at 14... Depending on your point of view, underage drinking have good and bad. Starting young makes you less vulnerable when you grow up. However, drinking at a young age might have side effects on your growth.

But if you DO drink, I rather you drink at home with someone looking after you, as handfulofoats says.

Just woke up feel fine. I diapered up last night though because I was pretty sure I would wet the bed. Just a precation because I didnt feel like cleaning a wet bed.