All out in the open now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatmac

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
After a generous application of Bourbon and a bit of a stumbling bumbling ramble, I got out that the pull-ups I wear for incontinence are very calming and reassuring.

I went for broke and confessed my need to be little now and then and cuddle with my head in the wifes lap and a blanky.

I sat and waited for a less than happy response from my bride of 33 years. She smiled and said, "it is okay baby, I know you need to be little and knew you would tell me when you needed to." I asked if the liking diapers bothered her. "No, why would they? Everyone needs something comforting and if this helps you, good. I love you and nothing changes that."

I felt relieved beyond measure and a little silly for ever doubting her accpetance. She did tell me I still had to kill spiders on demand even in little sapce.

Again, this shows that wives find out. You have a wonderful woman there who knew and just waited until you were ready to talk about it.

LOL! You are still resident Spider Killer, tho. Even with a binky and blankey! I love that. <3 Fist bumps for kind wives! :3 (Who also want a spider killer baby.)

About as funny as the time that our oven caught on fire and I ran in wearing footed Cookie Monster pajamas and put it out with a fire extinguisher. That would only have been more hilarious if I'd had some kind of fire-related PJ's. Imagine doing that in Marshall pajamas or something. LOL

It is so awesome it went well telling your wife, and that she is so supportive and understanding.
Life will only get better now.
I told my wife a few years ago and she is 100% supportive of my AB side. It's such a great feeling to have someone support you and love you for who you are.

It's morning here in Australia and I just woke up next to my wife in my little guy pjs (bugs bunny), sdk dip, and paci and her asking does her little guy need his diaper changed yet or would baby like a coffee bottle first.

Congratulations

Well done FatMac, that took a lot of courage, and I'm so glad it worked out for you. You and Blanky can play superheroes and save all the civilians from the evil mutant spider people! Did you ask your wife how she knew? I'm super curious!

Fatmac said:
After a generous application of Bourbon and a bit of a stumbling bumbling ramble, I got out that the pull-ups I wear for incontinence are very calming and reassuring.

I went for broke and confessed my need to be little now and then and cuddle with my head in the wifes lap and a blanky.

I sat and waited for a less than happy response from my bride of 33 years. She smiled and said, "it is okay baby, I know you need to be little and knew you would tell me when you needed to." I asked if the liking diapers bothered her. "No, why would they? Everyone needs something comforting and if this helps you, good. I love you and nothing changes that."

I felt relieved beyond measure and a little silly for ever doubting her accpetance. She did tell me I still had to kill spiders on demand even in little sapce.

Wow, so in other words she has known about your diapers for some time now. And all that time you were stressing over telling her while also going out of your way to hide it at all costs (which obviously didn't work anyways).

First. I'm glad you finally opened up to your wife, and even more glad she has been so accepting all along. Congrats.

Second, let this be another example for everyone else who wants to hide this from the SO. There is a bigger down side to trying to hide this part of yourselves than there is an upside. The only thing holding you back is fear itself.

I think there may be some confusion. I never hid my diaper use. It started as in incontinence issue after bladder cancer and developed into dl.

The being a “little” is the confession aspect. Her knowing all along was more about me being childlike at times and needing that

Still a wonderful experience and I am thankful for the acceptance and nurturing

Fatmac said:
I think there may be some confusion. I never hid my diaper use. It started as in incontinence issue after bladder cancer and developed into dl.

The being a “little” is the confession aspect. Her knowing all along was more about me being childlike at times and needing that

Still a wonderful experience and I am thankful for the acceptance and nurturing

Ah, yeah I misunderstood. My apologies. The way you said it before made it sound like you were coming completely out to her with diapers and little at the same time. Still a good outcome though.

"Big Baby Spider Assasin" might be an interesting premise for a comic book. Or a name for a fantasy football team.&#55357;&#56841;&#55357;&#56838;

It is good that your wife is okay about your diaper wearing and wanting to be little again.
Some spouses go into freak-out mode and get all huffy about their man being in a diaper in front of them.

what else can i say? good bourbon and the love of a good woman just cant be beat!!!

After years of reading comments on this site I have learned that for the couples that are married a long time , our wives have become wonderful participants. For those of you that are in newer marriages I would recommend to gang in there and be honest with your spouse. Time seems to be the cure. I am great full for my wife. She diapers me every night and she is well aware why I I love wearing babyish adult diapers. I do the best I can to be her MAN when she needs a man and she does her best to make me feel like a little boy at bedtime.

Congratulations!! Now you can be 100% yourself!!!

Fatmac said:

Spider killin baby!

For my birthday my wife changed my diaper, fixed a great breakfast and treated me with a milkshake this afternoon. The diaper was special--Tykeable Galactia.

That is so wonderful that she is so accepting :)

Wow! You are a very lucky person! It is wonderful to hear such stories about acceptance. I wasn't lucky enough to have experienced this in my marriage. I am very happy for people who have this type of experience.:smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back