footie PJS

Status
Not open for further replies.

naturebaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
My daddy bought me several pairs of footie pjs and wants me to start wearing them tomorrow, so that I am used to them before our long road trip, so that on the last change of the day he can put me in footie pjs before getting to the hotel, so I am wondering what is it like wearing footie pjs, how are they to sleep in.

I absolutely love sleeping in my footie jammies, when the weather is cold enough. I find I overheat easily in them and end up sleeping without a blanket, which is fine since they are like wearing a blanket anyway. I've never slept in them with a diaper on, but I imagine it would be even comfier, but also even hotter.

I don't find footie PJs all that different than regular PJs except that I find that they are warmer than regular PJs.

I live in a colder climate and love wearing my footie Pjs to bed. I have two types of footie Pjs the ones with the vinyl soles on the feet and the ones that are more of a stocking foot (the same material as the rest of the Pjs but with just dots of anti-slip material on them). I have slept in them with and without diapers with little difference in regards to quality of sleep.

What I did notice that was important to quality of sleep is making sure you had the right size footies. If they were too small or in most cases to short, I found them uncomfortable for my legs and back. They all seemed fine in the "fitting over a diaper" department but if they were short my legs felt cramped and I couldn't sleep. Wearing the right size is important for a good night sleep.

Wearing them before the trip sounds like a good idea. You will have to form your own opinion on how you like them.

Moonshot said:
What I did notice that was important to quality of sleep is making sure you had the right size footies. If they were too small or in most cases to short, I found them uncomfortable for my legs and back. They all seemed fine in the "fitting over a diaper" department but if they were short my legs felt cramped and I couldn't sleep. Wearing the right size is important for a good night sleep.

This is so true. If you get the length wrong, it makes wearing the footie PJ very, very uncomfortable. I ordered a custom made footie PJ and it was too short. I had to tear off the feet and I now use it footless. (I don't think the seamstress made a mistake, rather I think I measured myself incorrectly.)

they arrived the other day and daddy made me try them on, they did fit perfectly but have not worn them during the night yet, and they have the anti slip material on the bottom looks like little dots

naturebaby said:
My daddy bought me several pairs of footie pjs
Any chance we could get a link to where your daddy got your PJs?

I love my Footie PJs, chenille is so soft and fluffy. Purple stars all over, makes me feel cute and safe to be soft all over ^u^
I still gotta wear socks under it though cause mine don't have any kind of rugged no-slip feet, its just more chenille.

Footie PJs are super great for cooler climates, if you live in a warmer place it might be a little difficult to sleep in them though.

Crinklebutt said:
I've never slept in them with a diaper on, but I imagine it would be even comfier, but also even hotter.
It's very comfy to have thick and decent padding under footie PJs, but if I don't have a diaper cover or the diaper isn't substantial enough I worry about getting my PJs wet(rarely happened but it happened so I gotta worry).
During the winter it's cool enough so overheating isn't too much of an issue then.

I love wearing footed pajamas whenever the temperature is right for them, and I always wear a diaper underneath them; I feel practically naked otherwise. But I have in the past have also experienced wearing them too short. Make sure they fit you comfortably.

I wore one to bed last night. I have three of them and only two of them feel more comfortable(the ones that have zippers). The third one is a button-up and has a buttflap to make diaper changes more convenient because I don't have to take the whole thing off.

I am so jealous. I want a daddy to love me. Ha ha!

Sent from my UL40 using Tapatalk

I'm big enough so I can get up during the night, open the back flap, and use the potty (the potty seat makes sure everything goes into the bowl). It's only on Fridays where I hafta wear a diaper, cause it's happened in the past that I was so sound asleep I didn't get the "pee signal".

Yes he bought me 4 pairs, because I have been known to spill my bottle. he got them from footedpajamas.com, and webundies.com, he got me a pair with snow men, spongebob, bears, winter fun with penguins.

- - - Updated - - -

tried all 4 pairs on and the feet fit perfectly and accommodated my diaper nicely

Last night was my first full night sleep in footie pjs with my diaper underneath, was wonderful

I’ve been known to basically live in mine year round. Sometimes just throwing shoes on, and sometimes not even bothering with that (they do cover the feet after all!)

I have several pairs of footies and I love them. I keep my room cold so that I can sleep comfortably in them with a onesie underneath.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back