roadtrip diapered

Status
Not open for further replies.

naturebaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Hi everyone, I am an abdl with a daddy and we are going on a long road trip soon, in the car i will be wearing only a onesie and diaper in my abdl carseat with a 5 point harness, daddy is wondering what should he bring for supplies, since we have not done a road trip before.

Changing supplies, lots of wipes, some plastic bags for disposal, a nice diaper bag to carry it all in, and a bottle (or sippy cup) for you to drink from between stops.

daddy bought a new diaper bag, has a case of wipes and diapers hes packing, got new bottles, anything else he should pack

Extra onesies (in case the one you wear at the start becomes stained or soiled) and a changing pad (in case the place where you're being changed is less than sanitary).

I know some of the restrooms are quite gross or laying on a picnic bench seat eww

Yep - that's why a changing pad is a good idea.

My daddy always packs two other things - a thermometer (in case I start looking sick) and a hairbrush (in case I don't listen to what he says).

my daddy has a hairbrush in my diaper bag as well, i know what you mean Jonjon

I carry a couple of chux which make good changing pads if you need it (and can be disposed if you get them dirty).

Don't forget a spare paci. My career always packs me a spare paci in baby bag in case I lose one. She knows us babies can't handle no paci, lol.
I also have a spare plushie just in case froggy (my best pal) wants to stay in the car, he can be a moody frog sometimes.

You should also pack some frosty plastic pants, just in case you have a lot of drinks and the trip is long. My career puts me in my fav diaper SDK and baby style frosty plastic pants on a long trip in case I fall asleep and overload my diaper. Its nice to sit in plastic pants, sdk and my elmo tshirt if it gets hot.

A diaper cover to catch any minor leaks would be advised if you don't already have a good one, just in case any messes or leaks happen >u<

Baby powder, that's always a must. Keeps you from feeling sweaty down there for longer and keeps you cooler.

Don't know if your daddy allows devices(tablet/phone) but its good to have your music and video choices downloaded at home with
your speedier internet(if you won't have data while riding).
If no electronics are allowed, maybe a coloring book/doodle pad and crayons(if its not too hot to melt them).

And always in case of emergency have a simple first aid kit for just in case, Band-Aids and Antibiotic ointment is basic minimum what I bring in my bag.
You never know when a boo-boo will happen but it's always good to have and not need than need and not have :p

Yes daddy did get me a good diaper cover been wearing it already, works well, daddy is bringing 3 with us. and the powder feels good to keep my diaper from chaffing. Daddy allows me to use his ipad on flights and car rides, and watch his list of approved movies and shows for me. A first aid kit is a good idea, and have plenty of coloring books

Pacifiers, bottles, diapers, and some bibs!! cant forget bibs to stay clean!

almost forgot bibs

bibs is a great idea in case of spills from snacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back