Onesie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ilike2hide

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Wear do you get your onesie from? Look for a snap crotch one, does anyone local like a normal store carry them?

Not that I am aware of some medical stores may carry one that is plain but that most likely would be your best bet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Websites NorthShore and Fetware are two places that carry onesies. I've purchased from Fetware and the quality was excellent.

Northshore has onesies. I just ordered a long sleeve onesie from Tykeable which is really nice. You will love sleeping in them.

I love the Tykables polos; fit great and snap in the front, not awkwardly up between my legs. They'll be at Folsom...

I have an ABU onesie, extra small and it runs a bit large? I thought I was small but man.. Guess I have to wash it a few times.

take a look here, https://www.saveexpress.de/en/search?sSearch=oliver&p=1 Just use google translate, or if using chrome the translate app. If you want plain white ones they are excellent value. I have 3 and they just look like you have a T shirt on under your normal shirt.

Save express is an excellent site for all sorts of ABDL resources.

onesiesdownunder.com

Amazon or Rearz

Big Tots has onesies in multiple colors and designs - sleeveless, short sleeve, long sleeve, even polo shirt.

I have a bucket of failed trials. So, it may take a few attempts to find what matches your body dimensions and likes. My experiences...

Sizing and material weight varies a lot. Take Onesies Downunder (ODU), they are lighter weight material, and run small and slim. Whereas, 4care are heavier weight (better for cold weather) and run truer to size with a more generous cut (waist). For instance, I have a 32" waist and wear a XXXL in ODU (slim cut fits perfect), and a XL in 4care (baggy waist). Check the size charts carefully before ordering.

Modesty and support - I choose/need to wear a onesie basically all day, everyday, and find the sleeveless (tank top) increases my freedom of movement and I stay cooler. A second benefit to the sleeveless is it reduces shoulder strain which in turn, helps with posture. I need them for work, business casual so, prints are cute but, not a good recipe.

Weather - In hot weather the ODU tank tops are great owning to the lighter material. The downside of ODU are the snaps. They will break over time. Repairing, there are four (?) snaps thus, you can get by with 2-ish broken ones. A snap-kit may repair the broken snaps but, I have yet to verify this will work.

Fashion - Intentionally, not a high degree of bling here. 4care comes in 4 basic colors. ODU sleeveless has a wider selection of solid colors. Looking for a bit of whimsical fun? Prints are only available with sleeves at least from ODU.

There are other suppliers as mentioned. I haven't tried them out but, others can attest to their qualify and fit. I would like to hear about Kin's durability if someone has experiences with them.

I would have to suggest rearz. My first onesie i got is there lil monster onesie. I have the lil monster diapers to go with it. Have to say im in heaven when she puts me in a diaper and a onesie. We have talked about getting a lockable onesie. 😀

I've a few that I've ordered from various internet suppliers. I also have a couple of bodysuits I got from bodysuits.com (men's varieties).
Of course, you can always get a woman's bodysuit just about anywhere (Target for example).

look at ebay there is a lot to choose from there i cant think of her name but she also has wear to work onesies have a bunch of onesies from her and not one time have had any trouble from them

willnotwill said:
I've a few that I've ordered from various internet suppliers. I also have a couple of bodysuits I got from bodysuits.com (men's varieties).
Of course, you can always get a woman's bodysuit just about anywhere (Target for example).

Just a slight correction, the site address is bodysuit.com, without the "s," for those interested in seeing what they have.

-RMS

I've always dug the snug, secure comfort I get from a onesie, and knew sort of implicitly it kept the diaper close, maximizing its effectiveness. But I didn't really get how much a onesie helps until the other day I woke up to a soaked ConfiDry 24/7 that was still held close ... The second I unsnapped the onesie the saturated diaper was swinging between my legs! I was a fan before; I'm a believer now!

4 Care makes a great onesie. North Shore has them but The Betty Mills company has them a little cheaper. Three strong snaps on the bottom. Great for keeping your diaper from being seen if you bend over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back