Not open for further replies.

Wuggle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
This question came to me as I was making grilled cheese and tomato soup for dinner for the third time this week. Do you have a particular Little food of which you're especially fond? Is it near the top of a list of just plain "favourite foods" or do you only eat it when in little space? Obviously I'm a major fan of grilled cheese and tomato soup, but I also love Spaghetti-os, Velveeta mac and cheese, and bagel bites. Honestly, I can't cook to save my life, so I pretty much survive on those sorts of simple foods, which is working okay for the time being! How about you?

To he honest, I'm not really specific with my tastes. I guess I'm a fan of finger foods. XD

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

When I am in little space I enjoy foods that are kinda messy to eat and at the same time stuff I would make for my child if I had one.
For dinner and main meals I prefer to make 2 minute noodles, not sure if you have them in other places such as the USA. I like those because they are easy to eat with a fork or spoon, but you can pick them up in your hands if you wish to. I also like to have pasta, once again to have with either hands or utencels. I also have, but not as often as pasta and noodles, mixed vegitables and meat and cassaroles.
For a lunch I usally have things such as sandwiches or nuggets and chips. I also like to have a protene shake sometimes in a sippycup for my lunch and pretend that's a bottle of baby formular.
For breakfasts as a baby I like to have fruit and yoghurt, toast with vegemite or wheet-bix. When I have breakfast, even when I'm in little space, I like to have a cup of coffee, so when I'm making that on an AB day I more often than not make it and then put it into a sippycup.
I think it's also important to note here that the reason why I sometimes like to eat my meals with my hands, though it sounds discusting saying it if you're not in a little space, is because of the age of my little. She is about 15 months so sometimes the use of cuttelary isn't what she is in the mood to do, mummy has to remind me sometimes to eat like a big girl.

Sorry for the long post, meal time is one of the esencial parts of my little and I really enjoy that part of my little day.

My favorite food while in little mode is my grandmas chicken and dumplings. No one makes them like her and thankfully it's the one thing she taught me to make before she passed away.

Reactions: Linda2323
Hummus and raw vegetables, blue cheese, or ranch, dressing, and raw vegetables, sandwiches, hotdogs, wraps, because. . . Hands, that's why!:lol: I like most finger foods. I'm not one to try to make a mess, but, if a mess happened, because my utensils were being buttpains, so be it!

Casseroles, soups, with the carrots and peas babyfooded completely bloody smooth, before being put in, because, once you cook a carrot, they get too sweet to be veggies anymore, so, gotta treat 'em like dessert, or, make it so I don't know they're there. God, why did you create green peas? I don't even think peas could be given the dessert treatment! Eew! Anyway, casseroles and soups are filling and warm, as are my grandma's chicken and dumplings. What is it with grandmas, and really good chicken and dumplings?

I'll never turn down ice cream, or chocolate.

Last edited:
can anyone help me learn how to post i cant find it

I don’t have many ‘little’ food preferences. But when I’m a baby, I love having oatmeal (“porridge” to me), or pancakes with syrup for breakfast!

leotheking25 said:
You found it, apparently, because this posted fine. The Post Quick Reply button is right under the text box thingy.

leotheking25 said:

You just did it. Do that same thing again, but use different words next time.

Just had a yogurt with a kiddies plastic spoon and also had a few dips with my paci in to tub :giggles: But had to resist the urge to flick a spoon full across the room :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Applesauce and banana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back