• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello from Washington

Status
Not open for further replies.

KyleXY

DL with autism
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi i am an easy going and kind to all my fellow men and women type of person. I am polite when i see the opportunity.

I am currently taking a creative writing class at school. Due to the fact that i want to improve my writing voice.

Ever since i learned about the internet, i found out i wasn't alone in my love for wearing diapers.

i love listening to music like the band Lifehouse, Edwin Mccain, and a plethora of other musician(s).

i want to experience a life where it is okay to talk about what is bothering me in my life right now. Like i don't want to have to be so responsible and just talk. just talking to someone is enough for me. :sweatdrop::hug:

Hello KyleXY and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

Egor

Hello Egor

it is nice to be welcomed because friends used to just come to me with their problems

now i want to talk about me and the little things that bother me like from my parents and stuff

not that i haven't done that before. i just mean to say now i go and search for people that i can relate to.

KyleXY

I also like to watch a ton of movies such as the second Ant-Man film, Alpha, and The Predator. Mostly i watch superhero movies like batman, superman, and any other dc comic films. Like to watch the Marvel and Star Wars movies i do as well.

My favorite Star Wars character is yoda.

hello! welcome to adisc, greetings from another fellow washington resident!

Hello Kyle
Welcome to the :grouphug:

hi quietcutie, I like to sing in the shower. it gets me ready for the day.

i also like to listen to music on youtube. Music is what relaxes me.

KyleXY

Welcome KyleXY. I only recently joined myself, as you can probably see.

Your name seems familiar somehow. I think it's the name of a character in a sci-fi movie or TV show, though I can't recall which.

Hi blueunicorn It was the name of my favorite tv show called KyleXY on abc family now called freeform. I have the whole series on dvd

I don't mean that in like what are you talking about way but not everybody remembers that show because it only had three seasons and I happen to love that show

You were on the right track about it being the name of a character in a sci-fi movie or TV show.

KyleXY

Last edited:
Hello there KyleXY. Washington is such a fun state. Spending most of my life in Oregon I used to visit Washington often. Kinda sorta difficult now. Anyway, welcome to the group!

Hi 2Little2Late!! :cool: thanks for welcoming me to the group.

KyleXY here,

i can also say that music is my pacifier. When i feel like it, i will put ear phones on and listen to my favorite music artists like Nickelback, Lady Antebellum, and Michelle Branch and more.

hopefully i will listen to music 24/7 because just listening to music when i don't feel like holding the cd player is not enough for me.

i don't have an mp3 player so the only means of music listening outside of home is my cd player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back