Ultra rare JCPENNEY Adult Diapers find on EBAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe a collector would be interested in them to look at. Being that the package is opened what
would the condition of the tapes be in. I don't think I would like to wear and depend on one.
Also the condition of the absorbent material might be in question.

oleman72 said:
Maybe a collector would be interested in them to look at. Being that the package is opened what
would the condition of the tapes be in. I don't think I would like to wear and depend on one.
Also the condition of the absorbent material might be in question.
Yes you are right. Storage of some 20-30 year old diapers has to be very sterile and moisture proof otherwise they would be worthless. Seeing the printed indicator there seems to be some degradation to the absorbency. Yes the tapes would also degrade too. So it would be caveat emptor ( Let the Buyer Beware) Buy at your own risk.

I had no idea JC Penney ever sold diapers. Do they even have a health and beauty section nowadays? When did they sell these and why did they quit selling them? I would buy these if they were still making them.

INTrePid said:
I had no idea JC Penney ever sold diapers. Do they even have a health and beauty section nowadays? When did they sell these and why did they quit selling them? I would buy these if they were still making them.
Yeah Both JCPENNEY & Sears sold adult diapers they had a special catalog even for it at one time. No they do not have a Health & Beauty section nowadays.
Depend & Attends virtually fenced the market off for JCPENNEY & Sears. I can remember the 80's they did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back