Anxious about wanting a certain spreader diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seek

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
So, while browsing the web, I came across the concept of spreader garments, while some of them were basically harnesses that keep your legs apart, others were actually diaper shaped, using soft stuffing in between your legs to make them harder to put together. Naturally, I gravitated towards the latter, as one of the things I like is the comfort factor out of diapers. Looking into it some more, I found this website. https://adult-baby-shop.eu/

These special spreader diapers were never meant to be "used" but just to allow the wearer to enjoy waddling around with a plush puffy thing around their rear, which I'm okay with, due to mainly wearing for the comfort. I've been seeking the "sitting on a cloud" feeling for the longest, wanting a big puffy diaper that doesn't feel too solid and firm. I also sort of have an attraction to bottom-heaviness/bulkiness, which some of these spreading diapers can especially bring on, which would feel even more enticing. Looking through what all they had to offer, I came upon these https://adult-baby-shop.eu/product_info.php?cPath=139_159&products_id=930&osCsid=mvlf78fst1fb2p1h0rmlnqals0

All I can say is...These things are huge! This is pretty much what I was seeking, which I could see myself prancing around in my own house with that for sure, everywhere I sit being soft and cozy as the plushness caresses my hips. Only problem is well... the cost. Nearly a hundred dollars, and that's not even factoring in shipping! Not to mention the largest size in some of the pictures (the blue one with the XXXXL over it) is absolutely enormous, but also nearly double the price as well, which I'm starting to think I'm becoming a bit of a size queen when it comes to bulky padding, considering I'm starting to become a bit underwhelmed by typical diaper thickness.

So many daydreams of such a kind of padding has swam in my head for so long, and I discover it's a reality. The question is, should I save up to purchase one of these in the future? I've looked around, and there's quite nothing like it.

Last edited:
I don't think you need to ask anyone here, if you want them, buy them. The company has been around for a long time. The one thing is that they're not supposed to be used, they're made to spread your legs. They're not incredibly expensive either. You can do that or buy a bunch of prefolds and stack them up and your legs won't be in the same zip code either. Either way you choose, enjoy.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

What Metalman said - if you want them, get them!

Yeah, definitely considering, but what I'm concerned about is all the parameters of what you can order. Satin or Nylon Waterproof, and then there's that one size parameter that says "Bigger as the standard size". I guess that could be the XXXXL one in some of the images that goes down to your knees? I'm definitely tempted to do that one, as I also seemed to have developed a thing for mobility impeded by bulk, but that makes it cost as much as $193.15! That would be quite a splurge for me, and she might flip if she knows this is something I want (She knows I have some cloth diapers which I like to wear, but she might think I'm out of my mind for wanting a $200 dollar diaper).

As going back to the parameters, I can't make up my mind on them. Along with my diapers, I like to accessorize with feminine clothing (mainly neutral shades and blacks), which I once considered black diaper/diaper covers and thigh high leg warmers for a lingerie-ish feel. At the same time, I also like the look of when you can make out a diaper from under the skirt, mainly a pure white one, which this one would be very noticeable under even a long skirt. Well, these ones might actually be too big to pull off the former look, so guess white would do it.

I know this is crossing over into the Sissy/Girls category, but this was mainly about a diaper spreader order. And forgive me for thinking out loud, just feeling a deal of inner turmoil on this.

Last edited:
Yeah their site is not very well translated and a bit ambiguous, I've been pondering a purchase from them but not yet sussed all the options out.

If in doubt, order "simple" and you can always treat yourself to a more complicated / better version later.

Agreed, I wish I knew of or could find people who have tried these out before. No idea if there's even a sizing chart of any sort, And yeah, maybe I'll stick with a smaller size ATM.

Maybe I should order it with the inside waterproof nylon just in case to keep the inside clean from moisture from my body?

I've never really understood the appeal of these.

INTrePid said:
I've never really understood the appeal of these.

It's more of a tactile thing than anything, well for me anyways. I am indeed a Diaper Lover, but I don't necessarily use them. Rather, I enjoy the feeling of thickness and bulk around my legs. In the past when I was younger and exploring my interest in this without even knowing there was such a thing as a diaper fetish, I used to use various clothing to simulate the effect (even down to pillows) and loved the feeling of the bulk and the softness pressing against my legs. Now that I discovered these exist, it looks like I have one of these on my wishlist.

I understand if it's not your thing, just that it does appeal to some people, like me. Hopefully this may offer some insight.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back