Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Wizard Of Oz

Quote Originally Posted by Starlight99 View Post
    This is going to sound like the dumbest question ever, but I might as well ask it. Does anyone here have a VHS of The Wizard Of Oz?
    There is a video store but how I send you information by pm if you're pm box is full.

Hmmmm....the school would have that one weird employee who kept the funny moments, I know because I am that weird person in many regards. (I turned a home movie of some family, a newspaper in the trash, and an ancient Disney tape into three very insane stories, so I know weird when I sense it.) As for your tapes at your mothers house, are we talking VHS, Beta, or another format?
    Mothers house IS my house. XD And they're VHS, if you were asking me. I've considered finding a tape converter and digitizing them all so I could make DVD copies of things. But the brunt of our tape collection is movies that my dad recorded off of HBO back in the 80's. XD (Back when it would be like...$50+ for a tape.)

Wait...THIS COPY?
    If you spend enough time in good will you'd be surprised at what turns up in the vhs section.

Also as for the sesame street episode, it actually recently was confirmed by someone with Henson workshop to still exist and he is making efforts trying to persuade higher up to release or at least screen it publicly.

foxkits, put the link on my visitor message section. And CuddleWoozle, those HBO movies can actually be different than the copies on video, so don't clear them or trash them. Honestly, if you guys are thinking of unloading some of your stuff, I'd seriously be up for taking it. I just unearthed a tape out of mud on a farm today (and turned our guest bedroom and bathroom into a film lab in the process), so clearly I'm up for preserving content. If I were you, I wouldn't throw anything away from your collection. ANYTHING. You never know what might be worth something.

foxkits, put the link on my visitor message section. And CuddleWoozle, those HBO movies can actually be different than the copies on video, so don't clear them or trash them. Honestly, if you guys are thinking of unloading some of your stuff, I'd seriously be up for taking it. I just unearthed a tape out of mud on a farm today (and turned our guest bedroom and bathroom into a film lab in the process), so clearly I'm up for preserving content. If I were you, I wouldn't throw anything away from your collection. ANYTHING. You never know what might be worth something.
    I don't feel right posting address phone number publicly that is why I wanted to pm it
    They have no website .