Giving us a bad name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeminiAstronaut

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
So I recently had a bad experience on a local online classified site.

I have found good prices on diapers on classifieds in the past and although I currently have no diapers (wife doesn’t like them) I keep an eye out as I’ll always be interested. So I found someone post some My Diaper yellows and my heart skipped a beat. Just 8 diapers for free. Too good to be true, I know, but I had to inquire. I figured someone going through the purge. Well... I was wrong. This person had them listed as “Free Girl diapers”. No issue for most of us what colour they are but felt like this might be my only chance to try them if not for a day. My initial message was met with a response telling me these were for a girl. I reply that I had read the post. Now here is where things got creepy; i received the reply “I wanna meet her”. I responded with a PFO.

Now I understand this kink, fetish, or interest seems to lend mostly to men and that females seem few and far between in comparison. This person that listed these diapers may be (is) part of the reason. I know that I have an interest that society does not see as normal and this person pissed me off. this person contributes to the negative stereotypes we are all associated with. This is unfair to everyone who has interests that are outside societal norms. One rotten apple ruins the bunch.

Now I recognize that I can’t vent to my wife about this but hope to hear other people’s view.

Wow! That is creepy! Thanks for the heads up!

A distasteful reminder that there is no free lunch.

Maybe it was a trap setup for someone that wanted to sexually assault a women, maybe even force her in the diapers and they didn't want to meet a man, you know there's lots of creepy people on online ads, don't always trust what you see. If its too good to be true, there's a catch somewhere and it could be very dangerous.

It sounds very much like someone setting up a trap for sexual assault. Please report this to the administrators of the website.

There are lot of creeps "giving us a bad name" because people will see weirdos that have a fixation on diapers as being ABDL (if they even know of us), which sucks; but what can we do besides shun the actions of those people and explain to people in our lives that WE ARENT LIKE THEM.

It's all fun and games between consenting adults, but when 1 is doing illegal things with unwilling people it drags all of us down; that is part of why I don't even like those that put their ABDL behaviors in front of the unknowing, unwilling public.

BabyTyrant said:
There are lot of creeps "giving us a bad name" because people will see weirdos that have a fixation on diapers as being ABDL (if they even know of us), which sucks; but what can we do besides shun the actions of those people and explain to people in our lives that WE ARENT LIKE THEM.

It's all fun and games between consenting adults, but when 1 is doing illegal things with unwilling people it drags all of us down; that is part of why I don't even like those that put their ABDL behaviors in front of the unknowing, unwilling public.

pretty much this

downtide said:
It sounds very much like someone setting up a trap for sexual assault. Please report this to the administrators of the website.

Great call, hope this would reign the creepo in.

I know it’s grotty and uncomfortable but there are evil doers everywhere and we are not guilty by associated diapers.

It's an unfortunate shame these people seem to wind up in the spotlight more often than not. I sell diapers on craigslist sometimes when I have something I dont like or doesn't fit me well and I have to say that most abdl people I have met in person have seemed like they were just normal folks that just want to wear diapers. I have had some that creeped me out via text messages but I think they were younger and/or unsocialized abdl's not actual creepers.

This would be why most women hide from men and wont share that they are abdl there are alot of diaper wearing girls they just hide from the creeps

So just an update. I did report this person to the administrator of the classified site. The post is now gone. I however can not say if this was because of my report or if this person happens to have read my post. That said it’s gone and I hope this person feels some level of shame.

Creepy and unacceptable, for sure. But possibly also a sign of someone who is very frustrated at not being able to meet a partner who can accept his interest in diapers, and is trying all possibilities to boost his luck. Unfortunately, it's not gonna work this way! Having read a number of threads about negative coverage of ABDL topics in the press recently, I did wonder if there was a pleasant and friendly way we could collectively offer another viewpoint in the public domain. E.g. a website not aimed at DLs, nor specifically explaining DL for the non-DL, but just demystifying diaper-wearing itself. Making it seem mainstream and ordinary, rather than a minority interest that needs explaining away as harmless. The AB aspect is harder to present as ordinary, I think. Just my random musings....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back