Thread: Finished moving to my new room and it's awesome in here.

Default Finished moving to my new room and it's awesome in here.

So, I've finished moving into a bigger room and it's awesome. Time to stop being lazy and get my other computers working and set them up around the room for 5-6 workstations. Video is being uploaded to YouTube right now, so sit tight.

So in other words your bedroom is going to be a no rare earth magnet/microwave zone? :P

(Edit: would the mod's like to remove the word "fucken" from the topic title. I don't think Adisc likes double standards.)
    Last edited by Fire2box; 17-May-2009 at 04:12.

Ok...whatever you say.

I'll post the link to the youtube video when it's uploaded. I just need to think of something to do in here besides computer stuff lol.

YouTube - New Geek Cave and Bedroom

Sorry for the bad quality. I'll make a better one later.
    Last edited by Peachy; 17-May-2009 at 15:48. Reason: merging double post

Quote Originally Posted by Bryce View Post
    Ok...whatever you say.
    I see many messed up screens and blanked hard drives in your future.

Speaking of magnets.. When I was using an old CRT for a few days.. my buddy came over and put his cell phone on top of my monitor. Well, he left it there and the next day the whole screen was pink, purple, green, blue, red...

All sorts of psycho-shit...

Took me days to degauss the damn thing.

Quote Originally Posted by timmahtherebel View Post
    Speaking of magnets.. When I was using an old CRT for a few days.. my buddy came over and put his cell phone on top of my monitor. Well, he left it there and the next day the whole screen was pink, purple, green, blue, red...
    That's exactly what I am talking about.. look how much damage a little cell phone does with it's magnets. Now think of what a rare earth one could do or god forbid a microwave within 50 to 100 feet of that room.

I've got a microwave downstairs But there's like 6 walls between the room and it lols. Also, this room is right over top of the garage.

Well I meant you should have either of them in your bedroom or at least close to all your tech. Also is it possible to sleep with all that stuff running? :P

I don't hear anything. I just need the lights off and I'm fine sleeping lol