Molicare classic plus

Status
Not open for further replies.

cannamommy

Mommy life
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
I happen to come across a very big supply of molicare super plus diapers. my little guy is wearing more frequently as of late and have gone through quite a few diapers. the packs I have come across come with 40 diapers per pack. my question is what do you guys think. have any of you used these before? right now I have the option of basically getting 3 packs for like $40. sounds like a good price for 120 diapers. thoughts anyone?

Once upon a time, they were a pretty high-end diaper. They slipped a bit and other offerings got a lot better, so they're no longer as impressive. The padding has a tendency to collect into clumps over time, so they weren't ever my favorite. The plastic does feel nice and the capacity is okay. $40 for 12 of them sounds like a hard deal to pass up.

I am a huge fan of the cloth backed super plus

I decided for the price why pass it up. they are much thinner than my little guys crinklz however he is currently in one and said that they are very comfy and could make for a great day time diaper. we are going to test them out tonight to see just how much they can hold.

at that price you'd be crazy not to, congrats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back