Not open for further replies.

KimbaFoxNatsume

Pokemon Trainer in, err, Training... Pants
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Last year I made some PAW Patrol panties by sewing on appliques. I didn't wear them very much though and eventually started going 24/7 in diapers. I think part of the reason they didn't go over very well was because they were panties instead of men's briefs. My inner toddler is mostly a boy, and as a futch lesbian, I prefer something a little more masculine. So today I bought some tighty-whiteys and a little bit of PAW Patrol fabric. I painted the trim of the briefs in bright colors and am going to cut out the designs of the fabric and fabric glue them on (along with the old appliques). If it doesn't hold well I can always sew.

I'm hoping I can maybe transition back to underwear at least a few days a week and save some money on padding. Don't know how well this is going to go...

Sounds like a cute idea, would love to see a picture once they're done :D

Target has a decent variety of cartoon type boxer briefs for men. I bought out all of the mickey mouse ones in large in my city, can't seem to find any more of those which is sad, but there are others, like pokemon, star wars, etc.

MickeyM said:
Target has a decent variety of cartoon type boxer briefs for men. I bought out all of the mickey mouse ones in large in my city, can't seem to find any more of those which is sad, but there are others, like pokemon, star wars, etc.

I've seen them before online; they only go up to an extra-large which probably isn't big enough for me.

Have you considered BigTot's Big Boy Briefs ( https://www.etsy.com/shop/BigTot )? They come up to size 2X, and some prints also come in training pants and diaper covers.

Jonjon said:
Have you considered BigTot's Big Boy Briefs ( https://www.etsy.com/shop/BigTot )? They come up to size 2X, and some prints also come in training pants and diaper covers.

Unfortunately cost is a big factor for me. Being unemployed I can't afford any specially-made items. The pack of six briefs and bit of fabric cost around $12; the paint and fabric glue I had on hand.

I've applied all the fabric patches and they're setting. Technically they'll be ready for wear tomorrow, but I will wait awhile because you have to wait 7-10 days before washing. Meanwhile I will decorate the remaining two pairs with paint only, which will require less care.

Wuggle said:
Sounds like a cute idea, would love to see a picture once they're done :D

The finished products:

IMG_20180927_162525 - Edited.jpg
IMG_20180927_162817 - Edited.jpg

The bottom two were made with paint only.

Already wondering about how well the fabric glue is going to hold up, as I'm seeing edges not stuck to the underwear.

KimbaWolfNagihiko said:
The finished products:

View attachment 31704
View attachment 31705

Already wondering about how well the fabric glue is going to hold up, as I'm seeing edges not stuck to the underwear.

Very cute :D Could you stitch the images on with a needle and thread or sewing machine? That will likely stay better than fabric glue, especially given that these are most probably going to be washed quite a bit more than the types of materials for which fabric glue is primarily designed, i.e crafts, displays etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Did you colour them with sharpie? I like the lines, they're very neat.

Wuggle said:
Very cute :D Could you stitch the images on with a needle and thread or sewing machine? That will likely stay better than fabric glue, especially given that these are most probably going to be washed quite a bit more than the types of materials for which fabric glue is primarily designed, i.e crafts, displays etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Did you colour them with sharpie? I like the lines, they're very neat.

I'm trying to avoid sewing (it's time-consuming) but will if I have to.

And the lines are far messier up close and in person! I used a brush and craft paint. It doesn't wash out.

KimbaWolfNagihiko said:
The finished products:

{image}

Nice! Good call on colorizing the elastics and leg cuffs. I hope the glue holds. It's certainly not an apples-apples comparison, but: I've used iron-on patches in ABDL creations before, and for whatever reason, the edges always end up loose--even before washing or using. I don't get it. But they have held up, wash after wash. :shrug:

Cottontail said:
Nice! Good call on colorizing the elastics and leg cuffs. I hope the glue holds. It's certainly not an apples-apples comparison, but: I've used iron-on patches in ABDL creations before, and for whatever reason, the edges always end up loose--even before washing or using. I don't get it. But they have held up, wash after wash. :shrug:

All the little boys' underwear I see has the colored trim, so it wouldn't have looked right to me without it.

I added a little extra glue to the Marshall and Chase pairs and they're back resting under a heavy box. At least the paint-only pairs will be worry-free when it comes to washing.

Now... just have to pick the right time to try them out. My inner toddler is still a little cautious about underwear. I'll still be in diapers at night, but I'll have to see if I can get used to be being in underwear maybe three or four days a week. It might just be a mind over matter thing.

My first day in big-boy pants...

Uncomfortable at first. Went out in them and the elastic around the leg hole dug into my right inner thigh, making it sore. Once I was able to adjust things at home, it got better. I'm thinking the elastic will be softer and more pliable after it's been washed, because the paint makes it stiff. The pairs that have been washed already shrunk some, however.

Still not as comfortable as diapers. But wearing underwear didn't make my anxiety go up any.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back