Color

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeaLionMan1982

Techie in Atlanta looking to meet people.
Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
  4. Carer
Anyone else like to draw and color?

i keep meaning to try it out but everytime i want to include it in my sessions i remember my adult self neglected to pick it up at the store :wallbash: ok, im going to go get some coloring books tonight! I mean it!

Drawing and colouring in is a good tool for getting into Little Space.

Remember it is OK to go out side the lines!

hugs

Siysiy

I actually love to draw! Still a work in progress though. :wub:

20180923_154928.jpg

I used to color at the kitchen table, sitting with my wife who would have been reading. She bought me the coloring books along with the colored pencils and markers.

I love to draw, and have two sketchbooks full of comics that I've created. I don't have the patience for colouring though; it's too repetitive and I lose interest, plus it makes my hand hurt!

Yes, both in little space and in big space. I actually have an Art GCSE. I drew my profile pic (in big space, for little space). When I draw in big space I draw in a variety of different styles, one of which you can see in my profile pic. I sometimes draw realism, but I prefer cartoon/chibi.

In little space I love to colour in colouring books and draw/scribble on cheap printer paper (I obviously don't use my nice art supplies in little space lol)

I use coloring for a good relaxation tool at bedtime. A few pages and the little boy is too sleepy to continue.

2Little2Late said:
I actually love to draw! Still a work in progress though. :wub:

View attachment 31682

Cute!

I love the Moomins :)

In answer to the question, I've only coloured a few times when regressed. I actually studied drawing and animation for a bit, so it felt like a natural hobby to incorporate into little time for a while, but I found that when drawing it was very difficult for me to be a baby whilst I drew. Maybe it's because I associate drawing and colouring with being a big boy, so I tend to take the activity a bit too seriously to really allow myself to regress or maybe it's because my usual AB age is very young, far too young to be holding a crayon for sure, but whatever the reason, I no longer draw or colour much when I regress. I still draw and colour plenty when I'm big though :)

I used to draw and color a lot, but don't any more. That's because I literally draw for a living now. It's great, but when you've been drawing for 8 hours a day the last thing you want to do is go home and draw some more.

I love drawing and coloring both as an adult and a little, it's super relaxing. I really like the ones with lots of activities and puzzles and stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back