Favorite Food?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeaLionMan1982

Techie in Atlanta looking to meet people.
Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
  4. Carer
What is your favorite food?

Mine is gyros.

Mine is sirloin steak, and chicken breast and anything else that has no bones, and lots of other foods.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I love gyros but I think I split between lobster and a really good steak.

Carne asada tacos with mango pico de gallo, serrano peppers, guacamole and fresh chopped cilantro. Best thing ever

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Sooo difficult to decide. I love food of all types, picking a favourite is damn near impossible, so I'll go with some favourite types.

If we are talking fast food, nothing beats a good cheeseburger and fries.

If we are talking ethnic foods, I love Japanese Cuisine and Sushi, particularly unagi ngiri and sukiyaki. I also love Mexican food and Greek food as well, bring on the enchiladas and the moussaka!

If we are talking classics, it would be a tie between my Mother's meatloaf and my Grandparent's roast beef, mashed potatoes and gravy with sourdough bread and Horseradish on the side, mmmm :tongueout:

Pancakes for sure!

give me a good big burger

Fettuccine Alfredo always makes my mouth water.

Great food.

I love trying new things and having (remembering) the best ** that I ever had.

But if I had to chose one thing or class I would say Sea food. But there again it would be See food, because if I see good food I eat it. :laugh:

Fettuccine alfredo with grilled seasoned chicken breast. Just wish I could find a great recipe for fettuccine alfredo that is great the first time you enjoy it and the second time it gets reheated. Is there such a thing? :detective1:

Sushi in first place, pizza in second, donuts in third.

I would have to say that I love a good thick Reuben sandwich! Made with corned beef shaved super thin, just enough kraut and a healthy smathering of 1000 Island dressing with a nice zesty swiss cheese. Add a side of kosher dill pickle and man oh man I'm in heaven.

I enjoy making them at home for myself too. And here's my secret to PERFECTLY GOLDEN bread...rather than butter or oil, spread a thin coating of mayo on the sides of bread to be toasted. You'll NEVER taste the difference and get a perfectly golden toast EVERY TIME. I promise.

Boopa said:
I would have to say that I love a good thick Reuben sandwich! Made with corned beef shaved super thin, just enough kraut and a healthy smathering of 1000 Island dressing with a nice zesty swiss cheese. Add a side of kosher dill pickle and man oh man I'm in heaven.

I enjoy making them at home for myself too. And here's my secret to PERFECTLY GOLDEN bread...rather than butter or oil, spread a thin coating of mayo on the sides of bread to be toasted. You'll NEVER taste the difference and get a perfectly golden toast EVERY TIME. I promise.

I still can remember toasting Reubens on rye bread and the delicious smell that would travel out of the toaster oven making me a bit hungry each time! :clapping:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back