• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi from Atlanta Georgia

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeaLionMan1982

Techie in Atlanta looking to meet people.
Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
  4. Carer
Hi I moved to Atlanta back in April and I’d like to make some friends in the community. I’d say I’m a type B submissive people pleaser in general. I’ve only worn diapers a few times, I have IBS and overactive bladder. I would love to get comfortable enough to wear diapers more often. I’ve had accidents before both bladder and bowel. One of my biggest embarrassing problems is my stomach making noise and not wanting or being able to control my anus muscles well enough to stop from farting most of the time which sucks especially when I’m around family, or aquatintances or at work because of the sound and/or smell.

Hello SeaLionMan and welcome back o the group.

Egor

Hi and welcome back. I think diapers might actually help your situation, so finding the courage to wear might benefit you in several ways. Health trumps public opinion every time in my opinion.

Hello and welcome from another Atlanta area forum member.

Hi SeaLion
Welcome to the :grouphug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back