Not open for further replies.

quietcutie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
Ah the good old shirt ride, how it be the greatest downfall of a ABDL, anyways ye was at wal-mart and in the dairy isle getting some cheese, while reaching for the cheese and not paying attention mid way as i grabbed the cheese i forgot to hold back my shirt. I'm pretty sure it was clear as day and i was wearing a printed AB diaper so it was very obvious what it was telling by the waistband. Surprize though, i turn around to see if im done for but instead i was greeted by womans smile, she gave me a wink and continued on her way. I was honestly blown away by that, obviously red in the face but still at the same time i felt strangely at peace with the situation. i'm shy so no i did not chase after and find out more about her so i just went along with my own business.

Anyone else had encounters like that?

You should have introduced yourself! That's the stuff of movies right there!

my life is nothing but missed opportunities :(

She may not have got as good a look as you think...

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

People smiling after making eye contact is a basic pleasantry and not necessarily a sign of interest. You responded well, OP.

i think i'll take what tyrant said i dont want this to be a what if thing that i dwell on.

quietcutie said:
i think i'll take what tyrant said i dont want this to be a what if thing that i dwell on.
We're both kinda saying the same thing though. Dont jump to conclusions.

You could have started a conversation with her. And just tried to get to know her and maybe become friends. But idk how hard it is for you to start a conversation like that.

I mean you dont know her...you might not have anything in common, so dont beat yourself up.

Oh, I wasn’t trying to make it a what if situation. Because it wasn’t. If she had gotten an eyeful and asked you what kind of diapers you wear, that’s a conversation starter. Someone smiling politely isn’t that.

Just got off work and re reading and looking at responses im wondering if im the only non autist in here. If i did pursue its not like i would be a creep and tell her im wearing, i would strike up a friendly convo and give my number. 9/10 times nobody just smiles and winks at a stranger. Never happens to me. Not trying to be mean but these responses seem kinda negative

quietcutie said:
Just got off work and re reading and looking at responses im wondering if im the only non autist in here. If i did pursue its not like i would be a creep and tell her im wearing, i would strike up a friendly convo and give my number. 9/10 times nobody just smiles and winks at a stranger. Never happens to me. Not trying to be mean but these responses seem kinda negative
Look, I dont know you. I'm not about to assume how social you are, when you say you're the quiet type.

I didn't mean anything by it, but this wouldn't be the first time on here that someone was completely lacking any social skills. Sorry.

SleepyTyrant said:
Look, I dont know you. I'm not about to assume how social you are, when you say you're the quiet type.

I didn't mean anything by it, but this wouldn't be the first time on here that someone was completely lacking any social skills. Sorry.

its ok man, wasnt pointing anyone out just kinda summing up the vibes im getting from the responses. Put it in diaper topic as i didnt knoew where else to put it, guess off topic would have been better.

I am autistic, and I do miss things a lot. I have no idea what vibes you're referencing. I thought we were all just having a conversation?

To be honest, I rather suspect the woman did see your diaper. A smile is a common enough greeting even among strangers (unless you live in, like, London or NYC) but a wink definitely is not. A wink is often a signal for "I know a secret but it's okay, I won't say anything". You know... nudge-nudge-wink-wink-say-no-more... (Monty Python reference, for anyone too young to recognise it).

The very fact that she didn't say anything is a good thing; she clearly didn't want to embarrass you in public. But it certainly does not mean that she shares your interest in any way, and I think you did the right thing by not responding.

Also; I am not on the autism spectrum either. I'm quite an extrovert, but I'm also conscious of the fact that sometimes it really is better to be quiet in certain situations.

I’m thinking of all stranger incounters I’ve had, I think I’ve smiled at people before and winked or gave them a thumbs up when I’ve seen someone do something embarrassing, that’s just my personality though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back