So. Many. Options

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indyboy44

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I’m sure this has been widely discussed and people review diapers specifically on here all the time. However, I just have to say on a global level, we’re truly in a reniassance of diapers in the ABDL world right now. I just got my first ever own place and have been wearing a lot more. I’ve tried Crinklz astronaut, northshore supreme, and all kinds of tykables and I’ve previously tried a couple ABUs. All week I’ve been saying to myself that these are awesome and it might be my go to. And then I try another one and say the same thing. As someone who in high school was sneaking off to buy depend with tabs, we sure have come a long way and I sure am thankful. Happy diapering everyone!

That's kind of what I've been thinking. Like as soon as I think I've tried every one, I find out about a new product! It's kind of amazing, great times we're living in :)

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

id love trying those new crinkles but dont think they got canadian suppliers? :(

Have to agree with the sentiment of this thread.

We are living in great diaper times thanks to the hard work of some incredible ABDL/ABDL Aware people.

Yep. we're spoiled for choices right now. I like being spoiled. :D

I love the choices, personally. It means there’s something out there for everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back