Status
Not open for further replies.

ABdrew

Happy baby boy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Hi Everyone
I just wanted to scream "I wear diapers" what is so wrong with that and "I am a baby".

Sorry Im just feeling down. So I decided I wanted to scream. I know we all are dealing with things but why do we have to feel so bad for what makes us happy. We are all good people.

Its ok to be us, scream with me, "I wear diapers", "Im abdl and theres nothing wrong with it".

I wear diapers too!!
Although I don’t consider myself to be an adult baby, I’m a diaper lover and have been all my life.

Woohoo, thats awesome.
Be who we are.

Last edited:
i like diapers as well

I wear diapers.

ABdrew said:
Woohoo, thats awesome and we are normal.
Be who we are.

I think self-acceptance is wonderful. I too am a DL and it makes my life that much happier. There are few things in my daily life--apart from my wife--that can bring me the happiness and pure joy that a diaper can. Just putting it on soothes my savage brow, as they say.

But I do think it's important to say that, while fine, we cannot allow ourselves to believe this is normal. Here, in the safety of like-minded people, it's easy to get the impression that this is common or socially acceptable. It's not. Diapers are not "just a different kind of underwear." Deluding ourselves into believing that does us all a disservice and could cause irreparable harm to us and those we love, and damage relationships beyond repair.

I am a DL and I am happy with who I am. There are few things in this world that I enjoy more than putting on a thick diaper. But I am always aware that others would not understand.

-RMS

I love wearing diaper and theres nothing you can do to stop me! XD

It's nice to say it. I wear diapers. :shades:

If diapers are the norm for those having or choosing to wear all the time, should one shout out when wearing underwear?

I wear diapers too just a DL.

I wear diapers too 'cause if I don't I wet my clothes

Hi RMS401
I took the normal out, sorry was just trying to feel better about this.

RMS401 said:
I think self-acceptance is wonderful. I too am a DL and it makes my life that much happier. There are few things in my daily life--apart from my wife--that can bring me the happiness and pure joy that a diaper can. Just putting it on soothes my savage brow, as they say.

But I do think it's important to say that, while fine, we cannot allow ourselves to believe this is normal. Here, in the safety of like-minded people, it's easy to get the impression that this is common or socially acceptable. It's not. Diapers are not "just a different kind of underwear." Deluding ourselves into believing that does us all a disservice and could cause irreparable harm to us and those we love, and damage relationships beyond repair.

I am a DL and I am happy with who I am. There are few things in this world that I enjoy more than putting on a thick diaper. But I am always aware that others would not understand.

-RMS

normalcy is subjective. Shit you not my brothers fiance is a age regresser (we dont play though out of respect for my bro.) as well, on top of renting a room out from her father. We got a chef where i work who plays the same 10 songs throughout the 5 hour shift and refuses to take any requests even though we make it painfully obvious we all hate his music. I'm surrounded by oddballs, normal to me is probably strange to you.

I wear diapers too. I feel less stress when I am wearing. Sometimes a paci helps too.

quietcutie said:
normalcy is subjective. Shit you not my brothers fiance is a age regresser (we dont play though out of respect for my bro.) as well, on top of renting a room out from her father. We got a chef where i work who plays the same 10 songs throughout the 5 hour shift and refuses to take any requests even though we make it painfully obvious we all hate his music. I'm surrounded by oddballs, normal to me is probably strange to you.

Normalcy is only somewhat subjective in that it's determined by popularity, not the individual. You, as someone who belongs to a population that makes up, what, .05% of the planet, cannot decide what is normal. Having a sex drive is normal. Being turned on by women with large breasts and men with sculpted abs is normal. Having a fetish or fondness for diapers is not. Standards for normalcy are established by societies, not each person.

-RMS

P.S. Sorry for being cranky tonight, but I am. Maybe it's because my current living situation makes my normal stress-reducers impossible. I would kill for a nice NorthShore Supreme and just a few hours all by myself.

I'm and adult baby who wears diapers, and I'm not going to take it any more!!!! (throws TV out the window)

I am proud to be a diaper-wearer and I like the soft, comforting feeling of being padded.

dogboy said:
I'm and adult baby who wears diapers, and I'm not going to take it any more!!!! (throws TV out the window)

I'm guessing most here are too young for that quote. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back