• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello!! Y'all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CortexDragon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Greeting from Texas! New to the site, been seeing this site off and on for a good amount of years. Just never joined until a month ago, maybe now.

I'm very much a DL and a babyfur/diaperfur, <-----furry. I have always been into diapers, I was a late potty trianed at age five ever since I do not think I had a year without wearing a diaper. I found furries from diaper art, I was like who keep drawing animals in diapers? I dug a little deeper and found it was furries. Within the last three years I been a furry even found other DLs in my area, which has been great!.

I'm also a full-time college student, work with pizza, play guitar, shoot guns(pew pew), and also a gamer. Been in college now for four years. My major is Constution science. Also have been playing guitar for ten years. No shocker I love guns, must be a Texas thing. I play xbox one Gamertag is MadDogMattisUSA.

Hope to have a good time here and hopefully get to meet yall, also have a twitter.

Hello CortexDragon and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

Egor

egor said:
Hello CortexDragon and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

Egor

Thanks!

Hi Dragon,
Welcome to the :grouphug:
Trust me on this one kid, the love of firearms isn't JUST a Texas thing. I shoot competitively here in Ohio

I bet, shooting is fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back