Discovering my little side

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crinklebutt

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
I want to start out by saying that I am primarily a DL, but I have recently started finding comfort in some little things. The last few nights I have fallen asleep snuggling an oversized stuffy and I am looking forward to the colder weather so I can start wearing my foot jammies again. I also am thinking of getting or making a onesie to wear over my diaper for the times that I wear. I wouldn't (yet, maybe) classify myself as a little, and I am definitely not considering myself an AB, but I thought I would share a bit about my comforts in some little things.

Crinklebutt said:
I want to start out by saying that I am primarily a DL, but I have recently started finding comfort in some little things. The last few nights I have fallen asleep snuggling an oversized stuffy and I am looking forward to the colder weather so I can start wearing my foot jammies again. I also am thinking of getting or making a onesie to wear over my diaper for the times that I wear. I wouldn't (yet, maybe) classify myself as a little, and I am definitely not considering myself an AB, but I thought I would share a bit about my comforts in some little things.
Same here I'm slowly turning little

Also turned little slowly. The adult sized paci :paci: and the onesies. OMG it is so stress relieving just nap in my onesie with a proper Rearz Inc. Lil' Monsters diaper on.

extremecomfy said:
The adult sized paci :paci: and the onesies.

Don't think I will ever get in to the pacis, can't stand having anything in my mouth that I can't eat. I don't even like chewing gum.

I came to this forum to post a new thread explaining something really similar, so I'll just post it in here instead.

Myself I've also considered myself mostly DL with little fantasies (So only did DL stuff, but in my head I fantizied I was little). However, lately I've been doing little stuff (like I bought a pair of sippy cups and use them, etc.) so I'm kind of changing....

Last evening I really had a good time. I think I regressed (I guess?) for the first time ever and it felt amazing... Basically I cooked some spaghetti + tomato sauce + meat, protected everything from stains, and had a meal with my bare hands, and with no worries at all of getting messy.
Man, how I did enjoy that... I'd even say the spaghetti had a different texture, more yummy. And the feeling of having 0 responsabilities was just great. I'm definetly going to repeat this, however I wonder if it can be done with other kinds of food.

[Cleanup afterwards was really easy, as everything was protected beforehand and I just took a shower :p]

It has to be the diapers. The acceptance of wetting and wearing a diaper/pull up. I feel little and quieter and softer when I am diapered. Before this I was (and still am to a lesser degree) an alpha male sterotypical guy, but in a diaper I am free to be softer and more at peace. I find more and more joy in being little.

I've always been little, even before I knew what little was. It's just who I am. I asked my mom if I could be put back in diapers at four, and got secretly super excited when my dad put them on me for a bout of diarrhea at six. At twelve I was secretly using bottles and pacifiers with my eight-year-old sister, and at thirteen I wrote my first (really terrible) novel-length story about a baby gosling who sucked his thumb and carried a security blanket with him. I've sucked my thumb my entire life, and from about twelve to sixteen, went through a massive infatuation with Linus from the Peanuts cartoons. I can't remember a time in my life where I ever wished I could be more grown up or a "big kid". Everything I've done has been about preserving as much of my early childhood and infancy as possible.

I've had 50 years to refine my position on this question. I came to the conclusion that I am AB/DL. When it all started in my early teens, it was strictly plastic baby pants. Later I added diapers. I found that this added a dimension that made the experience far better. So now it was diapers and plastic pants with a definite leaning towards the baby pants. So then it was a DL thing.

When I left home and I had total freedom to explore my love for diapers and plastic pants, I wanted to immerse myself in love of them. I added a baby bottle. That was fantastic. So I added a pacifier. WOW! Even better. So then the race was on into the AB realm. Everything I could find that was "baby" was added to my collection. I found the AB part of me kept me from stressing out and really calmed me down. Of course it was all so thrilling too. After a full blown Little session I was ready to head back to the grind and stress of daily life.

Now I find I'm slowly drifting back to being more DL. While I still enjoy all my Little things, the need for them is lessening. My diapers and plastic pants still hold all their original attraction. I'm retired and my stress level is only a fraction of what it was when I was working, so that might be the reason. Also, I wear diapers nearly 24/7 and that seems to ease the AB desires.

So, I guess my answer to the question is I'm "ab/DL" :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back