• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi, UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surfdude1111

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi I’m from The UK in Surrey, I’m a DL anyone else close by?

Hello Surfdude1111 and welcome to the group.

So that we may get to know you, would you please tell us a little bit about yourself such as your hobbies and interests?

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Ok here goes...I’m a 26 year old DL and have been for most of my life, I love to read and play video games. I love a good programme to binge watch on Netflix’s at the weekend. I’m a very keen swimmer, I do everything I can in the week so my weekends are my own. I live on the border between Surrey and Hampshire near a place called Guildford.

Surfdude1111 said:
Ok here goes...I’m a 26 year old DL and have been for most of my life, I love to read and play video games. I love a good programme to binge watch on Netflix’s at the weekend. I’m a very keen swimmer, I do everything I can in the week so my weekends are my own. I live on the border between Surrey and Hampshire near a place called Guildford.

are you me? except place of residence. Also i recommend bojack horseman if you havnt watched it already. As far as games go i recently got a alt account for overwatch because my og one is fucked and trapped in elo hell.

Hey Surfdude1111

Good to hear from you. I’m also based in the UK, not that far from you as I live on the outskirts of London. I’m about your age and I wear nappies for medical reasons but I’ve come to embrace my diaper lover side.

Breathe Deep, Seek Peace
Dinotopian2002

Sorry Surfdude, :-( I'm here in Ohio.
But welcome to the :grouphug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back