Attends waist band style,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have recently found attends waist band style at the local pharmacy and was wondering if they are any good and if I should get them.

bowlduck said:
I have recently found attends waist band style at the local pharmacy and was wondering if they are any good and if I should get them.
Well for a entry level diaper they are okay. mind you they are designed for one time wetting and you put on a new diaper. If its the true waistband style it should be plastic backed and have 3 tapes on each side and should have a perfumey smell that is if they have not changed the way they made them since the 80's looks like they have not changed much. The plastic will crinkle and the waistbands will hold snug. Also they are a bit better but not by much from Kimberly Clark's Depend Max Protection briefs with tabs also plastic backed. So if you are looking for a entry level diaper go for it. Once you get the hang of the Attends then you can graduate to the thicker and more absorbent higher end diapers if you so wish.

They are very noisy now. Only useful if you include an insert and that adds $1 to the cost and makes them uneconomical. The most economical real diaper these days, to my mind is BetterDry from Northshore.

Thay work for me.

bowlduck said:

No, don't bother with them. While they are better than depends, but they are not as good as tranquality atn. They cost more than atn's too. And even the atn's are only good for light incontinence.

Slomo said:
No, don't bother with them. While they are better than depends, but they are not as good as tranquality atn. They cost more than atn's too. And even the atn's are only good for light incontinence.
If the member cannot get Tranquilly then Attends would be the members only option. just saying.

Comfortable, but low absorbency by themselves (I recommend a poise overnight pad as a stuffer if you plan to need more then 4 hours out of them), also have a high rise in the back making them very prone to poking out of pants, also warning they are about as noisy a diaper as you can find.

They were once the best diaper available when P&G produced them, today they are horrible. Just about every aspect of them is bad. They are plastic backed if that's your thing and they crinkle, but I wouldn't trust them to hold sweat. They fall apart, they have horrible odor control, tapes suck, they're very thin, no leak guards, horrible absorption time. These are made as cheaply as possible to attract insurance companies that only want to spend the least possible money for products. And 95% of what you find in stores and cheap websites are just this.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back