Suddenly Full

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonjon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Have you ever had an experience where - for a specific reason - your diaper suddenly became full?

A few weeks ago, I had a very scary dream - with running, blood, and falling. I woke up all of a sudden and found that my diaper was completely full (1&2) - waddling full. Has anybody else had an experience like that?

Jonjon said:
Have you ever had an experience where - for a specific reason - your diaper suddenly became full?

A few weeks ago, I had a very scary dream - with running, blood, and falling. I woke up all of a sudden and found that my diaper was completely full (1&2) - waddling full. Has anybody else had an experience like that?
To me its not a dream its reality. Well for me at least its like that every morning just with urine and not crap. Gotta love the life of a incontinent person to me it makes for a mind numbing morning dealing with the fact that I did not know that it happened. How I wish for this routine to end and once and for all to be dry all day long if only for a day would be a nice start at least for the mind's health anyways.

Yes, back when I was urge incontinent with a neurogenic blockage. I could have a very full bladder, and would have to strain and push whenever an urge hit. Well, if I had enough loose stool at the same time, then sometimes all that straining would make me loose my bowels too. I could go from clean and dry, to a double full diaper in under 30 seconds.

I've urinated overnight in my diapers, but never or rarely have it become full like the way you described it. Some of the time, its become apparent to me that I know what I'm doing during my dreams may lead to overnight accidents. This is fine for me as a wet diaper in the morning signifies that I've used it properly. However, some of the times I wake up to check if I had filled my diaper up too quickly or too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back