Fresh diaper change and messy soon after.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lonnie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Ever change out of a wet diaper and put on a fresh diaper just to poop in it moments later?
Well that’s what happened to me a little bit ago and now I’m sitting here in a messy diaper wondering if I should change again or just enjoy the fact I pooped my diaper.

It has happened to me a handful of times

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Not with poop but I have put on a nice clean diaper and moments later need to pee. Although I do like a wet diaper, I also like a dry one so it bothers me a little when I pee so soon after changing.

I have done this. While the idea of being given a fresh canvas to mess on is absolutely thrilling, the reality didn't really live up to it. I just felt like I wasted a fresh diaper when I could've just messed one that was already due for changing.

Now, if it were to happen to me unintentionally, however...

ClandestineWing said:
I have done this. While the idea of being given a fresh canvas to mess on is absolutely thrilling, the reality didn't really live up to it. I just felt like I wasted a fresh diaper when I could've just messed one that was already due for changing.

Now, if it were to happen to me unintentionally, however...

It was not my intention to poop in my diaper moments after changing out of the wet one I had on, as I had no indication of needing to go poop.
However there have been times when I knownly have put on a fresh diaper just to poop in it, those times I usually poop in the moment I finish taping on my diaper.
Anyhow I had just thought it weird that yesterday after spending 6 hours wetting my diaper that I should end up messing in my fresh diaper minutes after putting it on.

Its one of those things that happens sometimes. Im ab and sometimes this happens, its just baby brain being in control, lol.
Nothing to worry about messying is totally natural for us babies to do.

Yep been there pooped that

mostly regret

It has happend to me too. I just think of it as when the diaper having done its job it's time ti change. It doesn't bother me when that could be 10 minutes or 10 hours.

Cleaning is a little easyer if you dont sit in a messy diaper?

I've had that happen at night when I change into my cloth diaper. Then crawl into bed and pee, but feels oh so good
to fall asleep wet.

I would never do that in a fresh diaper, if I had put one on and needed to poop, I would take it off and use the toilet, or in your case I would have put the wet one back on for that purpose.

Agomma said:
Cleaning is a little easyer if you dont sit in a messy diaper?

What's the fun in that?

If I feel like I need to poop after wetting my diaper, I mess in it to use up less diapers. Most of the time its the other way around, where I have to poop before wetting myself. That's how my body is like.

Happens to me too. Last night I arrived home from work, was about to get out of my car when I realised I probably needed to go poop. I got inside the house, and yup, one filled nappy. Bit this wasnt so bad as I was about to change anyway.

This morning, I got changed into a fresh Betterdry from my overnight nappy, and a half hour later, I got an urge to poop again, took one step, amd out it came. Lucky I'm working from home today!

*sigh*

Happen again today, got all dressed for work, clean fresh diaper on under my work pants, drive to work and relived the guard on duty, a few minutes later I crap myself, thinking I just had to fart I just let it rip and filled the backside of my diaper. It’s going to be a long shift tonight.

I tend to poop about 20 mins after getting up in morning so it’s handy as diaper is already wet from night time so needs changing

I hate when this happens. I primarily wear right after a shower and go bed. Invariably I have to take another shower again just to feel comfortable. Total pain

This has happened to me many times in the morning and not on purpose (bladder and bowel urge IC). It happened this morning and it certainly delays my day by a little bit. But, better poop in my diaper than have an incident without it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back