Developing OAB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wuggle said:
I saw my doc last Thursday and provided a urine sample which was negative for bacteria or glucose, so no infection or diabetes. She also took me off Miralax and recommended Immodium and to cut out caffeine. I’ll go back in a month or so with my updated log to see if anything has improved.

See dear told you things werent probably as bad as you was afraid of glad things are ok tho

Caffeine is usely a urine enhancer yes so that could indeed be one part of this

Last edited by a moderator:
Missy1 said:
See dear told you things werent probably as bad as you was afraid of glad tings are ok tho

Caffeine is usely a urine enhancer yes so that could indeed be one part of this

You were right Missy, thanks :)

Wuggle said:
For me, it’s less about the caffeine (since I really don’t drink much of it and doc said I could keep chocolate due to the negligible amounts of caffeine it contains)

and more about the meds. I’m already on two prescription meds for anxiety and autism, and am reluctant to keep altering my body chemistry by taking so many different chemicals.

I’m being evaluated for ADHD right now, and if that test comes back positive, I’m going to have to have a long conversation with my psychiatrist about whether taking meds for it will be helpful in the long run.

If I had to choose between a life with no diapers but no chocolate and one with chocolate in which diapers were needed, honestly, I’d choose the chocolate. Pretty sure I’m literally addicted.

To some extent i agree with Slomo i dont have much left in life as it is (incl what food i can eat Vs the price i get to pay after ) dont drink coffee or alcohol tho but coke in SMALL doces for my meal ONE glass a day .if i were to stay of food and drinks that messes with my IC i would probably have to quit eating and drinking so i honestly dont care anymore il be darn if the IC will take this away from me as well . i dont have mush left in life as it is so this i WILL keep

I understand youre reluctance fore meds dear (im not on any ) BUT were from different times so i wouldn't recommend this. and in my case im already messed up so nothing to save my life is already crap due to i DIDENT get help when i was young

IF youre psychiatrist and YOU believe it wil benefit youre over al well being and IF you are inf act also ADHD ( ADHD and ASD is usely simultaneously with eatchoder and very similar in the way they show them self only a few variables between them. I obviously had my ASD since birth as well as my Diagnosed ADHD but they dident find it out until last evaluation 2010 then i would say try it hon and for you young ones i agree that it actually does work in helping calm down and get youre life in order again

(giggles ) Chocolate isent nearly as urine producing as coffee or alcohol or indeed coke and other soft drinks with bubbles ( i think its Co2 ???? ) dear so i wouldn't worry to mush about that :graduate:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back