Anyone here sell/buy diapers on amazon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Musashi

Banned
I recently bought diapers like yesterday from Amazon from a seller in Montana.
They got here in almost exactly 24 hours from a warehouse in Houston with free shipping.

Thank you, I would highly recommend the ATNs on Amazon. Everyone always tells me they are terrible, but I've really not had any problems with them. I really like the backup tapes, and they aren't overly crinkly. And the Amazon sellers always have overly-fast shipping. They must all know each other.

To the sellers, if you are reading this: Thank you, I really really appreciate it.
I think I accidentally ran Katy Med out of stock, their products are always good too which was my last seller.

Does anyone here buy on Amazon and get the same quality/speed of shipping? I generally don't wear printed diapers. I think making my own prints is more enjoyable. I have a large set of Finding Nemo prints that everyone on Telegram thought was really cute. They are easy to make with some sticker paper.

I get my attends waistbands off of there usually, the turnaround time is usually pretty fast, in some cases I've had cases show up in less then 48 hours.

I do all my orders on amazon. Currently have my first pack arriving Monday after not wearing for a month.

rennecfox said:
I get my attends waistbands off of there usually, the turnaround time is usually pretty fast, in some cases I've had cases show up in less then 48 hours.

There's a Northshore here too, but it's quite a ways out.
It always looks closed though xD I got one pack from a thrift store, but this creepy lady was like ripping up all the diaper packaging in the store. I was like wtf. It was actually really screwed up.

ThePhotographer said:
I do all my orders on amazon. Currently have my first pack arriving Monday after not wearing for a month.

Amazon is the best :3

Musashi said:
I recently bought diapers like yesterday from Amazon from a seller in Montana.
They got here in almost exactly 24 hours from a warehouse in Houston with free shipping.

Thank you, I would highly recommend the ATNs on Amazon. Everyone always tells me they are terrible, but I've really not had any problems with them. I really like the backup tapes, and they aren't overly crinkly. And the Amazon sellers always have overly-fast shipping. They must all know each other.

To the sellers, if you are reading this: Thank you, I really really appreciate it.
I think I accidentally ran Katy Med out of stock, their products are always good too which was my last seller.

Does anyone here buy on Amazon and get the same quality/speed of shipping? I generally don't wear printed diapers. I think making my own prints is more enjoyable. I have a large set of Finding Nemo prints that everyone on Telegram thought was really cute. They are easy to make with some sticker paper.

I buy from Amazon. I feel I could get them cheaper elsewhere though.

I've bought most of my cloth diapers and plastic pants from Amazon. It's very convenient.

I bought 2 of my onesies off of Amazon and both managed to get all the way up here in less than week. Very awesome company in my honest opinion.

I just ordered some abena m4’s today. Abena s4 was the first premium diaper I ever tried (which I ordered off Amazon) but I have never tried plastic backed Abena diapers. I also first learned about NorthShore Care Supply from Amazon when I stumbled upon their diapers.

The other diapers I buy on Amazon are the Molicare Soft Super diapers. These are probably the only cloth-backed diapers I buy these days. I can't find a better place to buy em. I’d rave about them, but most ppl wouldn’t share the excitement, considering the distasteful view many have on cloth-backed diapers.

I see that BetterDry diapers were just recently added to Amazon for a very reasonable price. I’ll have to keep this in mind as an alternative to NorthShore Care Supply.

paddedcowboy said:
I just ordered some abena m4’s today. Abena s4 was the first premium diaper I ever tried (which I ordered off Amazon) but I have never tried plastic backed Abena diapers. I also first learned about NorthShore Care Supply from Amazon when I stumbled upon their diapers.

The other diapers I buy on Amazon are the Molicare Soft Super diapers. These are probably the only cloth-backed diapers I buy these days. I can't find a better place to buy em. I’d rave about them, but most ppl wouldn’t share the excitement, considering the distasteful view many have on cloth-backed diapers.

I see that BetterDry diapers were just recently added to Amazon for a very reasonable price. I’ll have to keep this in mind as an alternative to NorthShore Care Supply.

I might try those sometime :) I feel the same way about ATNs!

They are like space diapers @.@ Except, well, good if you get rashes too. Because you'll leak if you don't change after 5 or 6 hours (and you drink a lot of liquid.)

I partly had this idea of putting activated carbon in diapers, like, as a feature. Because it absorbs ammonia and all kinds of junk. It can even like absorb mercury vapor. I used to have some saltwater fish (and freshwater) and the activated carbon can go for like... months... You wouldn't get as many rashes that way. In saltwater it's mostly this stuff called Seachem Purigen, and that works great too but it's rather expensive. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Anyway-
ThePenguinLover said:
I buy from Amazon. I feel I could get them cheaper elsewhere though.
Possibly. It's like amazon has some sort of secret society going on between all the diaper sellers and conspire to deliver them too quick xD Who knows, maybe I needed them that quick ;)

Last edited:
I buy a lot from Amazon UK, and not just diapers and plastic pants.
And whilst contrary to what I may usually say, nowadays, I have just bought some disposable diapers which I stumbled upon for £9 for 3x28 packs (they usually go for £56. I think it was a shelf clearance); well, you would, wouldn't you, even if you weren't into diapers?
(They're not good ones, btw, but are more for containment of my ointment)

I tend to go for 'fulfilled by Amazon' at the least, but I do also buy stuff from localish, third-party retailers, who have their own websites and also sell on eBay, just because the delivery service seems to better and it saves having to input all my details elsewhere.
While I pay extra for individual items that way (and the Prime subscription), I'm happy to do so for the more more trustworthy and reliable service. As can be seen from above, you can save money on other things on Amazon (if you've got the time to look).

For me, often incapacitated, it's more than just a convenience and I'd also like to express my appreciation to Amazon and all the pickers, packers and drivers who make it possible.
Every Xmas, I think of them labouring away in the seasonal madness and I often feel like sending them a card of thanks, but that seems a bit dweeby.
So, if you're working at or for Amazon and reading this, many thanks.

My first package since starting college arrives tomorrow night so I’ll have everything by Tuesday morning. I do plan on ordering everything through amazon as they ship in normal amazon boxes which arrive at my school by the hundred with everyone ordering from amazon. Some of the prices are different than if I went to different site but I like being able to buy a gift card and use that balance to buy diapers with.

ThePhotographer said:
My first package since starting college arrives tomorrow night so I’ll have everything by Tuesday morning. I do plan on ordering everything through amazon as they ship in normal amazon boxes which arrive at my school by the hundred with everyone ordering from amazon. Some of the prices are different than if I went to different site but I like being able to buy a gift card and use that balance to buy diapers with.

Congrats :) When I was in college I had P.O. box next to my office at work, so I'd ship them to the P.O. box/office and they would hold it for free. I could have shipped to the dorms but not sure why I didn't.

Good ol' days of college, soaking yourself on one side of campus and walking to the other side to get to your car in a cloth cushie, missing class because of the whole ordeal.

ade said:
...I'd also like to express my appreciation to Amazon and all the pickers, packers and drivers who make it possible.
Every Xmas, I think of them labouring away in the seasonal madness and I often feel like sending them a card of thanks, but that seems a bit dweeby.
So, if you're working at or for Amazon and reading this, many thanks.

My son-in-law worked for Amazon until very recently. It was a tough job and they aren't known for treating their employees well but overall it was nowhere near as bad for him as some of the stories I've heard, and no worse than other major retailers. The only reason he left is because he was offered another job closer to home, but I'm sure he's going to miss that staff discount.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back