Status
Not open for further replies.

LiteBrite

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Check out the really cute stop action animation Google made as a tribute to the Mr Rogers Neighborhood tv show. It’s on today’s Google doodle at google.com. Really made me feel warm and fuzzy this morning.

Haha, I noticed that too, it definitely hit that nostalgia bone :)

That’s lovely!

I went back and looked at it after your post and I loved it. It was so beautifully done, and it brought back a lot of good memories. It's like the world of Mr. Rogers is the one safe place you can go and everything will turn out alright.

dogboy said:
I went back and looked at it after your post and I loved it. It was so beautifully done, and it brought back a lot of good memories. It's like the world of Mr. Rogers is the one safe place you can go and everything will turn out alright.

I always used to feel braver knowing that Mr. Rogers liked me just the way I was. XD Sounds silly, but he really did have an impact on me growing up. (That and the Land of Make-Believe was like a soap opera...had to find out what was going to happen next!)

I liked it a lot!

Yeah, I always enjoyed watching mr.rogers neighborhood growing up, was a cute program, loved the puppets in the castle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back