Do AB's become aroused while in little space or do you try not to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleMissPink

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
I an curious becasue I am reading about alot of people's experiences and threads. Some threads say that most people see it as a fetish? Others say that it is cute (partners, caregivers) so is it sexual cute or just adorable cute?

Should it matter if people find it arousing being treated as a baby? Does the AB community encompass both or either sexual and non-sexual desires to be a baby? (I am assuming yes)

I don't know too much about the AB community despite being a diaper lover. I have a few bottles and pacifiers but rarely use them.

Im mostly a DL but I do want to explore the AB side of things. If I wear a diaper after a long time then I am a bit aroused, but if I do like 2-3 changes then I'm not aroused.

Currently I haven't experienced any of the AB stuff so I'm kinda in the middle here.

I think it's hard to avoid becoming aroused during a diaper change when someone is changing you ... that even happens with 'real' babies and with elderly patients in nursing homes.

I find being 'babied' to be equally arousing, however. I can't speak for every caregiver on the planet, but I'd be surprised if many of them found taking care of an AB anything other than 'adorable' cute. I don't think any of my caregivers have found caring for an AB particularly arousing in a sexual sense.

As much as I try to avoid sexual feelings while I'm trying to regress, it's often very difficult. My current nanny understands this, but others I've had have just ignored my arousal ... much like they'd ignore it in a 'real' baby or in the elderly.

People get aroused in all kinds of situations and some find certain situations arousing. Some ABs find AB play to be arousing. I definitely do. I am not particularly regressive but some are and still find it arousing. I don't see anything wrong with that.

SweetPrincess said:
I am curious becasue I am reading about alot of people's experiences and threads. Some threads say that most people see it as a fetish? Others say that it is cute (partners, caregivers) so is it sexual cute or just adorable cute?

Should it matter if people find it arousing being treated as a baby? Does the AB community encompass both or either sexual and non-sexual desires to be a baby? (I am assuming yes)

I don't know too much about the AB community despite being a diaper lover. I have a few bottles and pacifiers but rarely use them.
Fetish just means, "that's odd," to psychologists.

It's hard to understand, because people think the word fetish means sexual, and it does, but, psychologists extend it to mean not just an unusual way to boink, but to romantically bond, to romantically love. Some people don't like it being called a fetish, because it isn't sexual for them. I'm okay with it, now, but, it took me a while. No, it's not sexual for me, so, for me, it's adorable cute.

It's like, "Okay, he brushed my hair, or read me a book, or, cuddled me, and, now, I know I'm not being used. I can trade him something he wants now. We've bonded."

Yes, it is for some people, so, for them, I assume, it's sexy cute. Yes, the community encompasses sexual AB//Little/DLs, and non-sexual ones. No, it shouldn't matter if it is sexual or not.

Being in Little space last night, I learned something. I had just watched LittleLoliKat. She'd gotten a gigantic box of pink. I get jealous every time she gets a box of pink. The bunny on her snow suit, didn't match the froggy on her jacket.

I said, "Vat don't make no sense! Hew Daddy can't take hew nowhewe! She don't match! I'd be fashionable baby. Daddy could show me off to people. We'd be a set!"

I wasn't insulting Kat. I learned my little side likes to match, and, I learned, after a bit of thought, that I wouldn't have to be regressed, to like making us both look good, by being a coordinating set.

"Wear this dress, please," doesn't bother me, assuming it's comfortable, Little or not.

"Make me a plate, please," doesn't bother me, when I'm big.

"Color this for me," doesn't bother me.

If I'm with someone, making him happy, makes me happy, no matter what headspace I'm in.

Last edited:
Only really have that happen if i go a long time without being diapered. It really depends on where my thoughts go, and if i go a long time without indulging, I tend to over-fantasize about it; if that makes sense.

Personally, I try and avoid sexualizing my inner child.

Trevor said:
People get aroused in all kinds of situations and some find certain situations arousing. Some ABs find AB play to be arousing. I definitely do. I am not particularly regressive but some are and still find it arousing. I don't see anything wrong with that.

Same. I was concerned there would be more stigma around AB play being sexual as nearly all documentary style videos that interview ABs the AB says it's not sexual when they regress and thus it feels like being AB and liking it in a sexual way is taboo

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
Fetish just means, "that's odd," to psychologists.

It's hard to understand, because people think the word fetish means sexual, and it does, but, psychologists extend it to mean not just an unusual way to boink, but to romantically bond, to romantically love. Some people don't like it being called a fetish, because it isn't sexual for them. I'm okay with it, now, but, it took me a while. No, it's not sexual for me, so, for me, it's adorable cute.

It's like, "Okay, he brushed my hair, or read me a book, or, cuddled me, and, now, I know I'm not being used. I can trade him something he wants now. We've bonded."

Yes, it is for some people, so, for them, I assume, it's sexy cute. Yes, the community encompasses sexual AB//Little/DLs, and non-sexual ones. No, it shouldn't matter if it is sexual.

I also thought the word fetish meant solely sexual attraction. I'd totally nderstand people not wanting to associate themselves with fetish though. It does I feel have a taboo vibe also.

Psychological research has found that even in our infancy we get sexually aroused. That being said, there's no great leap to think adult Little time would contain a certain arousal aspect. I just accept the "arousal" and let it lay in the background while I enjoy my Little time. Sort of like enjoying the smells of a great dinner while eating it.

When I was younger, I was more DL than AB and it was predominantly a sexual thing. However as I've got older, I've explored more of the AB side, and have found that doing babyish things can also be arousing. Things like wearing footie PJs, hugging plushies, sucking a paci etc. Most recently, I've also enjoyed regressing for the comfort and stress-relieving side, so it isn't always a sexual thing.

I also agree with what was mentioned above; the more often you do it, the less arousing it tends to be. I normally get aroused during a nappy change, but if I've been wearing for a long period of time (across a whole weekend, for instance) then it just becomes part of routine. Whereas being kept from indulging for a while does let things 'build up' in one's mind.

Reactions: MostlyCloseted
well, whilst everyone is different...

i dont get aroused by a diaper per se, but ive never been completely out of diapers so it’s just something that needs to be done. i also can say that i was introduced into the ab thing by an ex. and previous to that never really heard of abdl...

i will say that with 2 of my ex’s did have some great fun and times doing ab stuff, and i’ve always figured at that point might as well have some fun, as going to be wering a diaper one way or another....and have to admit that being on the “bottom” was fun too, and not so much black leather and riding crops...never been into that sorta thing.

so, i was unable to walk and even sit upright after an accident many years ago now, and was changed 4-6 times a day, and dont recall being rroused in that time...albeit was in a considerable amount of pain and discomfort...

so, to each thier own, and everyone will have differing outcomes, but when it was a usual thing many times a day, it was just a burden, as being ic is a burden...

now wearing a diaper and gf help me on with footies, and snuggling was a very wonderful experiance and does intermingle the adult and baby emotions and thought.

anyhow, my 2 cents

I don't think I have ever Ben around by my diapers. Diapers on children do make me jealous. But.... No. To me There's nothing "sexy"about then in my mind.

It varies for everyone. At it's core, any and all fetishes are based on sexuality. Being a DL is exactly as you'd think, loving diapers. As with any form of love it is not consifldered a fetish, but most certainly can and does include sexuality. AB is also as you'd expect, an adult who engages in baby activities, which can include full age regression. With actual babies, they don't exactly go around thinking about sex so when an adult is in full regression sex is typically not included either.

Taking all of this into account, when an adult is in baby space they are typically not going to include getting aroused. It does still happen though, after all an ab is still half adult.

I just...I have a feeling that whether it's sexual for a person or not depends on their own sexuality to a degree.

With me being aromantic asexual, it's not sexual because I'm not sexual by -default-. And regression is kind of an escape from the pressure society puts on people to develop a sexual relationship. No one expects a 'four year old' to go "Damn, he/she sexy." XD (More like "UCK! DA COOTIES!" <- That's what I actually tell people. "You know how you probably used to think girls/boys had cooties? I never went past that. You ALL have the cooties.")

I think it honestly depends on the person in general. Some adult babies and littles get aroused from it, others may not, and then there are those where the situation matters. Same thing with the cuteness of it. It can just be the adorable cuteness, sexual cuteness, and maybe both of the two. The relationship between partners also should be put into consideration, as everyone plays differently and sees differently. I don't think it should really matter if people get excited from being treated as a baby/little, not just because they're adults, but because that's how they feel when being treated as such. As for me though (as far as I know) it's nonsexual to be a little. In fact I don't consider it a fetish or kink, I think of it as a lifestyle for myself. Everything varies for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back