Status
Not open for further replies.

kik91

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hey guys.

I feel lonely in the ABDL Community, and not for the reason you've think.

You guys know my story, I am pretty much open to the ABDL side to many friends, and my family is okay and they let me be me. But sometimes I feel like I'm the only ABDL who is in this situation. And that makes me feel lonely. I feel like no one else shares this with me.

Either most ABDLs have terrible relations with their parents or love the closet. So I feel like I have no one to share this with. Most ABDLs who know I'm like this think I'm wrong or crazy.

I really feel lonely.

You ate NOT wrong nor are you crazy... Well maybe crazy. 👅 I've been alone for the last 5yrs now... I'm still out there looking though. And yes. It's making me nuts too.

You're not alone, but those of us who live our abdl lives openly are a rarity. It saddens me to see so many members here who believe they need to hide in the closet and are afraid of being found out like as if this is some sort of crime. That goes double for anyone in a relationship and won't tell their significant others about this part of themselves. Try to look at it as not being alone, but more as being a pioneering leader setting the right example.

Because we're such a small number in society, it takes a long time to find another, but if anyone can find someone, it's you because you are out. That makes a big difference.

Yeah, I wanna say I am open about that, but not really. Everyone prettymuch knows about my diaper usage, but only in the medical context. My Little stuff is prettymuch a personal thing. Unfortunately my wife recently left me who I was still in deep love with, so I'm having to cope with the fact that I'm feeling pretty alone in that regard myself.

LittleTwinkle said:
Do you have any advice for stepping out of the closet and being more myself openly? I feel like I know it’s going to lead to me being diapered 24/7 and though I know it’s a big part of who I am and I know I WILL BE SO HAPPY because deep down it’s what my lil heart truly desires I just get so overwhelmed when I think about letting others know. I try telling myself being to just let it go but I can’t. I told myself once the summer was over I’d face this, so here we are in October and I’m struggling.

The only way I found to be more open and true to myself was to be more confident in myself. Unfortunately, confidence boosting can take a LOT of going out of your comfort zone, and doing what scares you.

I've always felt lonely for various reasons. Loneliness is a very human feeling. I think it is deeper than our circumstances. There are lonely people in the busiest places in the world, there are people in the closet-knit families who are lonely. I know the verse: "It is not good for the man to be alone, I will make him a helper." So it isn't a natural or good thing, but maybe it is a motivator for us to do something else? I know personally that loneliness drove me out, to find a career, to find other people, to share things that I store deep inside of myself. It doesn't cure loneliness but it gives the negative state a greater purpose. I'm not looking for a response but only to share my thoughts on it, I've been there.

Hello guys.

Thanks so much for all the responses and applauds for my openness. I can say that I feel less lonely now. I am trying to become who I am without fear, and you have all helped me. I know many of you are really scared and afraid to come out. But if you believe your family LOVES you, if you believe they can see past this... then go for it. Talk to them, be brave and explain slowly but firmly. Make sure to let them know there is nothing wrong and that you're still the same person they know. Slowly, things will fall into place.

LittleTwinkle said:
How did you start the conversation ?

With courage. They found my diapers, so I decided to come clean. It was nerve-wracking, but my parents listened and understood. I showed them research and an essay about it, and they decided that it was okay. There are far worse things to do.

That was a brave thing to do. I live alone, but because of my disability my dad sometimes helps with my cleaning...and he gets curious about my bags sometimes. I worry that one day he'll get curious about my diaper bag and I'll have to explain that.

Hi, here is a friend

I do not know if you read this, but you are not alone I feel the same way and more than anything because of my age I am 37 years old, I just turned them on September 28, eh in the same way I have felt lonely, but if you want to have a friend, eh here you have me with pleasure, finally I have come at a time in my life that I can afford to enjoy being ab, and not continue hiding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back