True Regression

Status
Not open for further replies.

kik91

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hey guys. I was wondering if you ever had a true regression. The type of regressions aren't common, even for ABDLs. I've had a few, and they have been amazing moments that I really don't know how to trigger, but when they happen, they are wonderful.

A True Regression is basically feeling like a baby. Not pretending to be one, but actually feeling and acting like one out of... I don't know, subconscious?

I've had a few the past years, but the amazing ones were three nights ago. For some reason I've had them every night for the past three days.

I would be in bed and I would be snuggling within the covers, when suddenly I started to feel very weird, relaxed, and innocent. My thoughts started to drift away, and I truly began thinking I was a little baby.

I cuddled my stuffed lion, and I curled in bed making sure to make my butt stand out as if I was diapered. I sucked my thumb. The first night I actually mumbled "a goo goo da da" and other baby talk before dozing to sleep. I remember.

The second night, I started bubbling with my saliva, like a baby. It was so weird.

These true regressions feel great!

Honestly, that's the only kind of regression I've ever experienced. I've never done it on purpose. Its not always pleasant for me either. When I have an accident I tear up, which is unpleasant. Sometimes its fine though, like when I'm playing in the toy aisle at the store. Like you its happened while I was just laying there on my bed. Basically, its just a part of me.

BurgundyRose said:
Honestly, that's the only kind of regression I've ever experienced. I've never done it on purpose. Its not always pleasant for me either. When I have an accident I tear up, which is unpleasant. Sometimes its fine though, like when I'm playing in the toy aisle at the store. Like you its happened while I was just laying there on my bed. Basically, its just a part of me.

Yeah, that's what's been happening to me. I swear I could have wet or even messed myself if I needed to. It's nice, but weird.

Yea it is so nice. Like you have no cares and you in a place that feel wonderful.

I feel that way when watching certain children's TV programmes, and Mr. Rogers does it for me every time. I get so excited and happy to see him, my whole body feels warm and safe, like he'll take care of me and it'll all be okay. In those moments, I soak up the lessons he's teaching like I'm learning them for the first time, and I feel so proud and happy when I can answer one of his questions correctly. It's a really great, safe, comforting experience, and I'd stay in that headspace forever if I could.

Im the same its the only type of regression I experience, I can be triggered so easy and I am totally little. Not acting just being me.
I love it. I am also finding as I'm in SDK's almost 24/7, I regress all the time and can be triggered so easerly. My wife told me yesterday as we where shopping in the grocery store can you go and get some baby wipes from the baby section so I can change my little guys diaper and I was like baby brain in control, instant regression. I wet my diaper.

She thought it was so cute. I didn't even realise it was happening.

I also love my stuffie, froggy is my pal. We go everywhere. I even take him to work in my bag, then on the way home in the car he sits next to me to mind me.

I to baby talk. It just happens when in little mod. My wife also says I baby talk in my sleep when sleeping in a diaper which is most nights.
I find that regression is part of me and it makes the big bad world easier.

It's all a part of us. Be who you are.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back