How Long Would You?

kik91

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hey guys, long time no post. I've been watching over you like an angel. But seriously, I've been adapting to my new life so I've been busy.

Okay, so question and hypothetical situation:

You're given the chance. You can be a baby! You have people to take care of you, you have diapers. You have toys and everything.

You have a chance to be babied all you want, for as long as you want.

The question is, how long? Would you be a baby for a couple days, a week, a month? Forever?

That's the question!

2 weeks at a time sounds really nice.

I agree.
SpAzpieSweeTot said:
2 weeks at a time sounds really nice.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Forever, provided I'm still given the opportunity to do more grown-up things if I want to (like go someplace by myself, or chose what I want to eat).

Forever hehee. Hang on, I am a baby already.

kik91 said:
Hey guys, long time no post. I've been watching over you like an angel. But seriously, I've been adapting to my new life so I've been busy.

Okay, so question and hypothetical situation:

You're given the chance. You can be a baby! You have people to take care of you, you have diapers. You have toys and everything.

You have a chance to be babied all you want, for as long as you want.

The question is, how long? Would you be a baby for a couple days, a week, a month? Forever?

That's the question!

I dont know, whenever i have enough of it.

3 days at a time tops.

I personally think 3 or 4 days is a good amount. I would love to be a little baby and be cared for, but just 4 days or maybe a week, then take a break as an adult before diving back to my diapees!

I don't care for baby games and talk but I love being babied and cared for. It would be nice to have a baby weekend every now and then. SO i guess two, maybe three days in a row and then some more balanced interaction - I like to give and not just receive.

Probably just a couple of days because I also enjoy all the adult things I do. Even one day would be a lot of fun though. Imagine having one day a week or one day a month and looking forward to it.

There is a strong undercurrent of "careful what you wish for" in my ABDL desires, so the ideal duration would always be just a little bit longer than what I'd actually like. Things have been stressful for me lately, so the idea is more appealing than it usually is. I generally can't imagine wanting it for more than a couple hours. Lately, I think between 2-3 days might be an enjoyable vacation from reality. Ideally, I wouldn't even know how long it was to last or if I did, that information should not be correct.

Trevor said:
There is a strong undercurrent of "careful what you wish for" in my ABDL desires, so the ideal duration would always be just a little bit longer than what I'd actually like. Things have been stressful for me lately, so the idea is more appealing than it usually is. I generally can't imagine wanting it for more than a couple hours. Lately, I think between 2-3 days might be an enjoyable vacation from reality. Ideally, I wouldn't even know how long it was to last or if I did, that information should not be correct.

I can imagine. Being a baby is highly therapeutic. I think I'd want more than I actually think of too!

kik91 said:
I personally think 3 or 4 days is a good amount. I would love to be a little baby and be cared for, but just 4 days or maybe a week, then take a break as an adult before diving back to my diapees!

I agree with you here I'm still getting used to my ab side and more than a week would seem to overdue it don't wanna ruin a special part of my life

For me 24 hours would do it. A full day every couple of months to 'baby-out' would be very nice and relaxing.

kik91 said:
I can imagine. Being a baby is highly therapeutic. I think I'd want more than I actually think of too!

It's a little odd for me to think of it that way. I don't typically consider indulging in my ABDL desires to be a stress reliever any more than anything else that is enjoyable. A low stress vacation of any kind might get the job done just as well but I am seeing the appeal in a break from conventional reality more than I usually do.

Probably three days at most. I could see myself getting bored if I was an actual baby longer than that haha XD

As long as I get to keep my mind... Wait... Do I get to go back to 1956 and start over again… as a girl this time? 👌 Oh he11 ya.

If I were to be treated as the 4 year old that I identify as then I would stay there probably forever. I can't think of a single thing that I would want to be an adult for. I would love to not have to make any choices for myself. It's so rare that I don't have to make all of the decisions in my life and for the most part in my relationship. My husband hates making decisions so if I don't then some things would never get done.
Even if I were told when to go to bed and what to eat I would still like it. I hate driving and only do it because I have to. Not too crazy about my job so I wouldn't be upset if I didn't have to do that anymore. I would also love being shielded from the adult stuff in the world. No more violence to be reminded of on a daily basis. Just a happy bubble of innocence.

Honestly, as someone who refers to himself as a forever baby at times, being a baby literally forever, 24/7 365, would probably get fairly old pretty fast. That being said, just a day or two often isn't enough, I'd say my usual sweet spot for baby time is around 3-4 days, which is why I love long weekends, but ideally, an entire week of baby time every now and then sounds like heaven to me :eek:

Back