How Long Would You?

Poofybutt said:
Honestly, as someone who refers to himself as a forever baby at times, being a baby literally forever, 24/7 365, would probably get fairly old pretty fast. That being said, just a day or two often isn't enough, I'd say my usual sweet spot for baby time is around 3-4 days, which is why I love long weekends, but ideally, an entire week of baby time every now and then sounds like heaven to me :eek:

Hye Poofybutt. Question for you. If you got to be an Baby all the time at home but being a big boy outside, would you take it? Like, being Mommy's little baby the moment you step in and a big boy as you go out.

kik91 said:
Hye Poofybutt. Question for you. If you got to be an Baby all the time at home but being a big boy outside, would you take it? Like, being Mommy's little baby the moment you step in and a big boy as you go out.

That is definitely an arrangement I'd be interested in, but as I said earlier, I don't think I would want it to be an all the time thing, maybe every other week or on the weekends, or whenever me and Mommy were both feeling it. I think if it were an all the time thing, both me and Mommy would get tired of it and need a break, better to find a mutual arrangement that works.

So, broad answer yes but, maybe every other week or every other day or on weekends only. I think I'd also want time to be a Big Boy with my Mommy/GF as well, variety is the spice of life :)

Poofybutt said:
That is definitely an arrangement I'd be interested in, but as I said earlier, I don't think I would want it to be an all the time thing, maybe every other week or on the weekends, or whenever me and Mommy were both feeling it. I think if it were an all the time thing, both me and Mommy would get tired of it and need a break, better to find a mutual arrangement that works.

So, broad answer yes but, maybe every other week or every other day or on weekends only. I think I'd also want time to be a Big Boy with my Mommy/GF as well, variety is the spice of life :)

I would be down to be a baby one week, then being a grown up the following week, then baby again for a week and so forth! I think that would be my type of arrangement!

KimbaWolfNagihiko said:
Forever, provided I'm still given the opportunity to do more grown-up things if I want to (like go someplace by myself, or chose what I want to eat).

This.

Even if a genie would offer me 3 wishes, I had only one . Becoming a permanent and oversized adult baby :D

Forever. I HATE my adult life. Hate my job, hate my family, I even hate my friends, lmao. I hate pretty much everything about my adult life lol.

And I've never been able to make my own decisions anyway, so no loss there. Adult Life is a TRAP I tell you! Every bit so as much as Baby Life; the ONLY difference is that babies are at least protected from a large portion of bullshit that adults have to deal with on a daily basis.

Adult Life is kind of like cancer; it slowly eats away at your insides, corrupting you, stealing your innocence and blackening your soul lmao. Adult life SUUUCKKKKKS!!!

So yeah. Babify me for life! See what I care! Mwahahaha!!! XD

--LJ

Well, first I have to pick my "mommy" that would definitely be my wife...she has attained the "black belt" level of looking after my little side. I think I would be in seventh heaven having her pick me up hold me on her shoulder, play with me and more. I'm not sure how long it would take me to tire of this lovely lady but I think that it would be a while. Eventually, sure I would need a break, but I am sure as the pressure and stresses of real life would begin piling on like they inevitably do, that crib and beautiful smile and eyes, would melt me down to just wanting to be little again... about an 18 mos. old. Those little guys are lots of fun!

I’m with LittleJohnny on this.
Adult life sucks, absolutelly nothing turns out the way you imagine or want.
So I would say forever.
But seeing as I get zero baby time at all that could also explain why.
I’d settle for even an hour or two right now.

24/7 only a few days at a time probably (though I could also see a couple weeks being okay), i just find that things are more when its something you only get to do sometimes, all the time could end up feeling "boring and played out after a while.

I also love doing some things a baby wouldn't be doing (like watching more grown up/adult focused TV Shows, movies, and playing Video Games, etc)

BabyTyrant said:
24/7 only a few days at a time probably (though I could also see a couple weeks being okay), i just find that things are more when its something you only get to do sometimes, all the time could end up feeling "boring and played out after a while.

I also love doing some things a baby wouldn't be doing (like watching more grown up/adult focused TV Shows, movies, and playing Video Games, etc)

Sorry Buddy, it's only reruns of Barney and Tele-Tubbies for you ;)

littlemoosey said:

My two favorite baby shows! XD I have a list of like 30 kid shows that I can remember watching as a little kid. Some of them albeit a bit more geared towards older kids. Here's the list actually; I have it saved lol.

01. Arthur
02. Barney & Friends
03. Berenstain Bears, The
04. Between the Lions
05. Blue's Clues
06. Boobah
07. Caillou
08. Cat-Dog
09. Clifford the Big Red Dog
10. Cow & Chicken
11. Cyberchase
12. Dexter's Laboratory
13. Dragon Tales
14. Ed, Edd and Eddy
15. Elmo's World
16. George Shrinks
17. Jay Jay the Jet Plane
18. Little Bear
19. Mr. Roger's Neighborhood
20. Postcards From Buster
21. Reading Rainbow
22. Rugrats
23. Sagwa
24. Sesame Street
25. Teletubbies
26. Thomas & Friends
27. Veggitales
28. Wishbone
29. Zoboomafoo
30. Zoom

Those are just the ones off the top of my head lol. =P

- - - Updated - - -

Some of them are still current! =D

littlemoosey said:

I just couldn't unless I was completely turned into a helpless baby without my adult memories (and therefore didn't know how good some Adult things are)

BabyTyrant said:
I just couldn't unless I was completely turned into a helpless baby without my adult memories (and therefore didn't know how good some Adult things are)

Vell now, vee'll just haft too see about zat, von't vee? ...Vee haff vays of making zu fugget! :biggrin:

Hmmm...probably 48 hours at a time TOPS for me. I do enjoy being independent, and I don't know how long I could resist eating good quality food.

While it might be fun to be baby Lauren, for a while, doing it all the time loses the special feeling (at least for me). Diapers, tights, Mary Jane shoes, jumper, frilly blouse, and nice wig sounds like a nice vacation. Not being in control of my life and being pampered.

Willingly would want to be forced to be babied forever

Back