For those wondering about size 8 pampers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pongoandperdi15

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I buy baby nappies to use as a booster so I have no desire in trying to wear them but I thought they might have more absorption however they appear to be no bigger than the usual 6+ nappies only difference is the huge price tag for the 8s. I see marginal difference in length and width as for absorption they might be slightly better.

They also seem to be no bigger than other US size 6 diapers but the only different is how stretchier the sides are and they stretch further out. But the stress of them being stretched out make them start to tear over time but it happens hours you have it on and by then you would have to change anyway before it leaks since they don't hold much as an adult diaper.

Are they the same sizing has the Italian Pampers Progressi 6+? Which is 22 inches long the same has the US Baby Dry Size 6. Looking at photos posted on the other thread. UK's Baby Dry Size 8 is 23 inches long which make it an inch longer. It might not seem much but the rise on the hips more towards you waist may make it seem way bigger because the more the diaper goes up the less butt fat you have lol and there for get a better "fit"... Still an inch may not be much but I still want to import them. Hope they can hold a ton like the Pampers Progressi 😁

I have a pack of the Pampers size 8, and they do feel bigger than size 6 and size 7.

They are definitely longer with stretchier sides, I've not been able to tape up a baby diaper without some kind of extension until now. It is quite noticeable how much better it covers my bum!

One of those things I will try once I can get them affordably... But not going out of my way for. I tried the target size 7s and they are usable (with gluing on side panels from goodnites) and these will probably be close is my guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back