diapers for diaherra?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lonnie said:
Yes I have in the past used diapers to control my bowel problems, but that was in the past when I had the choice, now days I no longer have that choice and everything gets caught in my diapers and life continues on.

Thank you for your response, lonnie. Your attitude about it is a healthy one , sometimes our bodies break down in ways we wish they wouldn't. My IBS was much more manageable when I was younger. Now I really worry about being away from home with proper protection.

Being without proper protection was a hard lesson for me to learn, after a few to many times out and about without a spare diaper I now have in my car no less than a dozen disposable diapers for use when the time comes, also in my work locker I maintain 3 diapers as much as possible. At home I have on hand at this time over 500 diapers, as I don’t ever plan on being caught without a diaper on or a spare diaper to change into when needed.

Trevor said:
When I'm suffering from that, it's typically caustic, which means I don't want it resting anywhere near my parts. I'd rather have extended sessions on the toilet.

This. My bowels are normally loose enough. Diarrhea can burn a hole in your skin faster than you can say "Houston, we have a problem."

Hi, I had Diarrhea a few days ago, and let mi tell you it's no picnic, good thing there was a bathroom close by, o do i am picky about restrooms; because some of them are veeery dirty with is why i love to wear diapers!
and by the way, (speaking of diarrhea) i am glad you guys mention that Crinklz are great diapers, i was thinking of getting a pack of astronauts in the near future!

Spaz said:
This. My bowels are normally loose enough. Diarrhea can burn a hole in your skin faster than you can say "Houston, we have a problem."

Oooh yes, I can say this is true. When I had the Flu and slept for 26 hours, I woke up to diarrhea coming out the back and front of my diaper. My skin was so sore from it. It felt like I spilled hot sauce all over everything. Every time I had an accident it was like setting fire to myself.

Last edited:
Spaz said:

Well, in that situation you're not wearing the nappies with the intention of sitting in a messy one for any length of time, or using them deliberately as a substitute for the toilet. You're wearing them to save your clothes, bedding etc. in the event that you don't make it to the toilet. Although the fact you're wearing a nappy slightly reduces your chances of making it, as there's every chance you will have an accident while fiddling around with the tapes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back