• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Savagefoxchild

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Carer
I like playing video games like listening to music from video games
I live in the United States in Oregon

when it comes to diapers I like wearing them and using them even though I don't need to I also like baby art as long as it's clean

when it comes to me on this forum I'll be mostly a lurker I won't post things that often cuz I'm not very good at writing

I'll probably come on here and ask questions every once in awhile cuz there's a lot of stuff I want to know and learn

here's some of my flaws I'm brutally honest and some of the stuff I don't know shit about so if I say something stupid or slightly pervy I don't mean to I'm still learning social skills are not my strong suit especially when it comes to talking about abdl stuff in general as I don't have much experience with it I'm fairly new to it basically this is the first time going out publicly with it you guys will also help me figure out what is acceptable within this community

Hello Savage,
Welcome to the :grouphug:

Welcome Savage ~ fellow fox, there's a number of fox folks here. Share whatever you feel comfortable with or have questions about.

Savagefoxchild said:
I like playing video games like listening to music from video games
I live in the United States in Oregon

First of all, welcome to the group! I myself have joined the group about a month ago and shy about posting myself.

Oh and we have almost another thing in common. I actually was born, raised and lived in Oregon for most of my life and have some (not very much)tiny fraction of my family that still live in Oregon. At this moment, I have been a resident of Alaska for little over a year.

hello fellow video game vulpine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back