Status
Not open for further replies.

Yooo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
I just bought a 2x3 cube organizer and am so happy that the Crinklz fit perfectly! I need to buy a few more of those cubes :) this is only just over a half case so far, how do you organize your diapers?
04fb777d5be0bc5f2958b261edaa6097.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I just stack my bags of Crinklz against the wall in my closet. Though I do open each bag before I need to use them, so the individual diapers have time to expand.

Wow those Space Crinklz looks so cute... so sad Small is not available. The tapes on the mediums almost feel like its gonna cut my legs and almost go up to my chest. 🤣

It certainly is nice to see the whole "family" of crinklz diapers together! And the colored side bands on the aquanaut don't "wave" in and out like on so many other diapers, making them a very convenient "tape positioning" indicator too so I can get a consistent fit.

I just keep the ones from my open pack stacked on the shelves next to my toilet, since that's where I change, and my spare unopened packs stacked in my closet. It's amazing, this time last year I never dreamed I'd be in a situation where I could say I leave diapers freely lying around in my bathroom, or that I'd be able to use the phrase "my spare unopened packs". Off-topic, but it's an amazingly liberating feeling.

I use those bins too for open packs. they do a great job!

I have shelves in my closet, on one side is the unopened bags, on the other is where I take a pack and remove them from the bag and they go in stacks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back