Well going on vacation tomorrow....

Status
Not open for further replies.

littlemoosey

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
For the first time in the last 16 mos. I will have to go, "big boy" for the next 3 weeks. I think that it will feel a bit unusual as for the most part, I have been diapered for bed and on some days diapered for the day.

I love wearing diapers to bed, night cloth pre-folds are very thick and padded in the center and they just feel great. I guess I am going to feel, well...naked.

Looking forward to the vacation, wish I could go padded but the logistics of this trip and my son just will not work. It will make me appreciate my new diapered lifestyle that much more when I get back.

See you all in a few weeks.

Enjoy the trip!!! Try to not dwell on the missing diapers too much, and remember how good the first night "home" will feel!

Yea... Rub it in :p

I see two great things. First you get a nice vacation. I sure could use one. Secondly, when you get back, diapers will be new again and that much more exciting. Win-Win

Diapers ruined my last vacation to the beach. It wouldn’t have been the case if I had gone with more absorbant diapers. Regardless, I’m bitter about it. It’s one of the experiences that make me very grateful I’m not incontinent.

Last time I was on vacation, I made a point to not pack any regular underwear and I must admit there was a fun angle to it. At home I could just decide to grab some briefs if I had a situation where I thought wearing might be risky, but for the entire vacation I had no choice in the matter and was forced to wear diapers 24/7 the whole week.

Also given the guest room arrangements, the bathroom was extremely inconveniently located for overnight runs, so I was basically forced to just wet my diaper overnight as well. (I wore little builders during the day, so the velcro made it very easy to use the toilet and I never spent any time wet during the day) But considering how much I was drinking before bed every night though, I was waking up every morning in a very soaked Safari, which thankfully never leaked.

So I'd say I thoroughly enjoyed it, and that's how I intend to do any future vacations. I'd recommend it to anyone that can manage it.

Safe travels to you. May you have a great time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back