Day 4: Red, Kelly Green, Navy Blue

red navy black

Last edited:
Red, kelly green, orange

Red, Navy, Black

Black, Lilac, Royal blue.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

royal blue, gray, Kelly green

I once heard that if you want to quickly find out where someone wants to eat, make them guess. The first place they say is probably where they want to go.

If this is the strategy being employed by Adam here, it's nothing short of brilliant. It has engaged and excited the community and has generated more buzz for these new diapers than anything I can imagine. Plus, if I'm right, it has told Adam what people here genuinely want.

-RMS

12srepaid said:
I missed the message too. Midnight Central or Eastern time zone?

Either is ok.

- - - Updated - - -

Day 4 Clue: EXCLUDE Top AND Bottom rows from color chart!

There's now quite a few people that have 2 of three correct an therefore could be winners. However, just to be safe, I'd suggest making another guess to try and get all three correct.

I still don't think I've seen anyone with all 3 correct yet. Remember the additional clue that there is not two shades of any one color.

Good luck to all!

Colors-09212018.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

RMS401 said:
I once heard that if you want to quickly find out where someone wants to eat, make them guess. The first place they say is probably where they want to go.

If this is the strategy being employed by Adam here, it's nothing short of brilliant. It has engaged and excited the community and has generated more buzz for these new diapers than anything I can imagine. Plus, if I'm right, it has told Adam what people here genuinely want.

-RMS

We did have another thread last year where we asked for people to pick their favorite colors...which was used to help pick the color choices. Of course, some of the color shades we may have wanted were not available from the plastic manufacturers so we had to adapt a little. We're very happy with the 5 color choices that we'll be using...3 launching hopefully in December, and two more later in 2019. If you want to peek back at the prior survey, visit https://www.adisc.org/forum/showthr...r-Backsheet-Colors?highlight=northshore+color

Navy, purple, kelly green

Third guess: navy, light pink, and grey.

NorthShoreAdam said:
Either is ok.

- - - Updated - - -

Day 4 Clue: EXCLUDE Top AND Bottom rows from color chart!

There's now quite a few people that have 2 of three correct an therefore could be winners. However, just to be safe, I'd suggest making another guess to try and get all three correct.

I still don't think I've seen anyone with all 3 correct yet. Remember the additional clue that there is not two shades of any one color.

Good luck to all!

View attachment 31668

- - - Updated - - -

We did have another thread last year where we asked for people to pick their favorite colors...which was used to help pick the color choices. Of course, some of the color shades we may have wanted were not available from the plastic manufacturers so we had to adapt a little. We're very happy with the 5 color choices that we'll be using...3 launching hopefully in December, and two more later in 2019. If you want to peek back at the prior survey, visit https://www.adisc.org/forum/showthr...r-Backsheet-Colors?highlight=northshore+color

Please don't misunderstand me, Adam. I have nothing but respect for you and your company. I wasn't saying that this was what you were doing, and I certainly didn't see this as a deception. Rather, I saw it as a brilliant way to find out what your customers truly wanted. I believe that's not what you were doing here but I absolutely didn't see it as sneaky or nefarious in any way. Keep doing good things.

-RMS

Woops slept in and missed a dayl lol guess number three Light pink, plum, Kelly green

Purple, Hot Pink & Light Blue

Lilac, Light Blue, Gray

Hot Pink, Royal Blue, Kelly Green

Grey, Navy blue, Kelly green

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Plum, Kelly Green, Royal Blue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

plum, kelly green and gray

Purple, Royal Blue, Kelly Green

Light pink, light blue, Kelly green

Status
Not open for further replies.