Guess the New Supreme Lite Colors & Win a Free Bag from Pre-Stash*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be into the dark blue and the purple...but the green. XD (Green is just not a favorite of mine!)

I suppose I could get a bag and then go "I PEE ON YOUR GREEN! I PEE ON IT I SAY!" And Northshore could be all "GOOD. That's what it's FOR!" :lol:

Those seem like some good colors to start. Thanks for the fun contest :)

Good choices, I have to admit, the suspense was killing me! I think those colors will do well and I can't wait to try them when they come available. So will they come as an assortment of do you order a specific color? I would like to see them in black eventually since everyone else is dropping their black diapers

KenworthW900b said:
I would like to see them in black eventually since everyone else is dropping their black diapers
I'll second that, flat non-gloss black, so if it peeks out it would be mistaken for underwear. I have some from Rearz for just that purpose, but as mentioned they're discontinuing them.

KenworthW900b said:
Good choices, I have to admit, the suspense was killing me! I think those colors will do well and I can't wait to try them when they come available. So will they come as an assortment of do you order a specific color? I would like to see them in black eventually since everyone else is dropping their black diapers

It will be similar to Crinklz in that each case will only have one color inside with 3 or 4 bags, depending on the size. You will be able to mix and match colors to build your own case for a 5% savings vs the normal 10% savings for buying a whole case of the same style.

- - - Updated - - -

PlotTwist said:
I'll second that, flat non-gloss black, so if it peeks out it would be mistaken for underwear. I have some from Rearz for just that purpose, but as mentioned they're discontinuing them.

Black is pretty high on our list for the next 2 colors but we won't make any final decisions for a while still. Thx!

NorthShoreAdam said:
And the winners are...

Kelly Green, Plum and Navy Blue

Those who look best in cool tones should be happy with these colors. I'm very sorry if your favorite color didn't make it in our initial launch. We're still planning to add 2 more colors next year so don't give up hope.

View attachment 31688

Here is your list of 10 winners who guessed all 3 correct...in order of how quickly they guessed right:

1. Dork
2. Vic92
3. DLRob
4. Lone_Wolf
5. PaddedColorado
6. kratox
7. BlizzardCA
8. paddedcowboy
9. AddyShadows
10. KimbaWolfNagihiko

I'll be sending you each a private message to get your details for the prize.

Thanks again to all who participated as well as to all the lurkers who were following along too.

Sincerely,
Adam

I’m thrilled! Not just because I barely managed to guess all 3 in time but because plum made it! I wpuld have been sad if it hadn’t. When I originally guessed Royal Blue, kelly green and plum, it was because those are the 3 I would have picked if I was given a personal choice. So excited!

I will always wonder what a brown diaper would be like... Theres one thing for sure tho... if your shirt rode up with a brown diaper, anyone who saw it would just be confused. Logic: ‘Brown diapers don’t exist and so therefore that couldn’t have been a diaper I saw’. *spectator shakes head and moves on without any further thoughts on the matter*

Curious how these colors look on a Supreme Lite diaper? See the images below.

First image has "?" on each design as the printing will be a surprise. It's subtle and barely noticeable from further than 10 feet away. We hope it will have some appeal to those who prefer either adult or childish themed underwear. (It won't appeal to those who prefer baby-themes though)

Second image has solid colored diapers...so you can design your own printing on them and see how it would look. Have fun!!

colors-question.jpg

colors-solid.jpg

A big question that I have been holding my breath to ask... will the price be the same as the all-white Supreme Lite? Or has that not yet been decided?

NorthShoreAdam said:

First image has "?" on each design as the printing will be a surprise. It's subtle and barely noticeable from further than 10 feet away. We hope it will have some appeal to those who prefer either adult or childish themed underwear. (It won't appeal to those who prefer baby-themes though)

Second image has solid colored diapers...so you can design your own printing on them and see how it would look. Have fun!!

View attachment 31689

View attachment 31690

These are awesome color choices for the supreme lights. These are already my go to diaper for play and nightime. Having new colors is going to make them just that much better. Thanks for being such an awesome company.

paddedcowboy said:
A big question that I have been holding my breath to ask... will the price be the same as the all-white Supreme Lite? Or has that not yet been decided?

Pricing is not yet finalized. We're still evaluating costs like exchange rates and shipping and final production costs. I'm hoping they'll be the same price but can't guarantee it yet.

NorthShoreAdam said:

View attachment 31689

View attachment 31690

Really love the green and plum. I’m going to have to grab a pack once they go on sale. Great picks for unique colors.

I'm actually a bit surprised that darker colors were chosen based on past reactions I've seen around the forum. A lot of people hated the initial neon blue on DC Idyls (but I liked it). I thought grey was going to a winner because it's more of an underwear-like color and I'd never seen a grey diaper before.

This was a lot of fun! Especially glad to be one of the lucky winners :)

KimbaWolfNagihiko said:
I'm actually a bit surprised that darker colors were chosen based on past reactions I've seen around the forum. A lot of people hated the initial neon blue on DC Idyls (but I liked it). I thought grey was going to a winner because it's more of an underwear-like color and I'd never seen a grey diaper before.

The lighter colors are pretty common already in the more clinical looking diapers. The Molicare Super Plus briefs are lighter blue. Wellness Original has light blue, light green and lilac, although only one color for each size. Just to name a few.

Gray was not a color that came up too often in any of our surveys. It does seem to come up more often as a preference for pull-on underwear diapers.

hot pink, royal blue (please be royal blue!!!), and lilac!

mayhem said:
hot pink, royal blue (please be royal blue!!!), and lilac!

Sorry, we've already had 10 winners. See page 28 for results.

NorthShoreAdam said:
And the winners are...

Kelly Green, Plum and Navy Blue

Those who look best in cool tones should be happy with these colors. I'm very sorry if your favorite color didn't make it in our initial launch. We're still planning to add 2 more colors next year so don't give up hope.

View attachment 31688

Here is your list of 10 winners who guessed all 3 correct...in order of how quickly they guessed right:

1. Dork
2. Vic92
3. DLRob
4. Lone_Wolf
5. PaddedColorado
6. kratox
7. BlizzardCA
8. paddedcowboy
9. AddyShadows
10. KimbaWolfNagihiko

I'll be sending you each a private message to get your details for the prize.

Thanks again to all who participated as well as to all the lurkers who were following along too.

Sincerely,
Adam

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I NEVER WIN ANYTHING! Omg Yay! I look forward to getting a message~

NorthShoreAdam said:
Sorry, we've already had 10 winners. See page 28 for results.

Oh poops! I'm sooooo ordering the blue and green!!!!!!!!!!!

Not a bad assortment for starters. I too would like to see a reasonably priced all-black diaper. I wasn't aware that Rearz was discontinuing theirs but I never bought from them in the first place due to high prices and insane shipping costs from Canada.

Of the three, I like plum the best. It reminds me of the old purple Molicare Super Plus. In general, I do prefer lighter colors, partly because it's easier to tell what kind of state the diaper is in by just looking at it. Will there be any sort of wetness indicator on these?

Lilac, navy & hot pink

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back