Status
Not open for further replies.

NorthShoreAdam

Rep for NorthShore
Company Rep
Role
  1. Other
SL-Colors.JPG

Happy to announce our designs are now finalized for the new color options of the NorthShore Supreme Lite Briefs! We're on track to have these available for sale in about 90 days...i.e. before the end of 2018 if all goes well.

There will be 3 new colors produced initially, and in sizes Medium and Large to start.

I greatly appreciate everyone that provided us feedback on their favorite color choices over the last year. There was no overwhelming consensus so we picked three colors to start, and have plans to add 2 additional colors next year.

The first 10 people that can guess the correct 3 colors from the chart below will receive a free bag from our pre-stash that will be flown in before the full container arrives. * Note: Free Bag only available to US shipping addresses. Only 1 guess per day is allowed or you will be ineligible to win.

Good News, I've scratched off White so there are only 19 choices...We will always still carry white briefs so don't worry White is not going anywhere.

Good luck guessing!!! If 10 people don't guess all three then we'll include the guesses with 2 correct, until we hit 10 winners.

Colors.JPG

Black, light pink, light blue

royal blue, red, light pink

Hot pink, purple and light blue

Light blue ,gray,and navy blue

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Lilac, light pink, light blue

Light Blue, Light Pink, Black

Off to a good start...I mean with lots of guesses...not giving any hints about the quality of the guesses...

Want to know your chances of winning? Actually they're pretty good as there are only 969 possible combinations of three colors from the list of 19 options.

Good luck to all!

Plum, light blue and yellow

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

My picks are lilac, light pink, and light blue.

light blue, light pink, black

Lilac, Royal blue, Suntan.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Plum, light blue, and orange. Chanc0 almost took my whole guess.

Black, purple, and light pink. (Fingers Crossed)

Hot Pink, Royal Blue, and Plum.

Light blue, Kelly green, plum

Light pink, light blue, and grey.

I had guessed light pink, light blue, and lilac before noticing the contest is only open to the US. No love for Canada? J/K good luck everyone!

tomviper000 said:

Same! Lilac, Light Pink, and Light Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back