Guess the New Supreme Lite Colors & Win a Free Bag from Pre-Stash*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Azie said:
Light Blue, Light Pink, Kelly Green.

Also, hope it doesn't take long for the regular surpremes to get colors. The Lites just don't work for me :p

Yes, hopefully we'll be able to add the colors to Supremes as well in 2019.

NorthShoreAdam said:
Don't forget to vote again tomorrow...

So far, nobody has all 3 correct yet. Only one person has 2 of the 3 correct.

I know what my next guess is! My last guess was 14 hours ago, can I guess again now without being disqualified?

paddedcowboy said:
I know what my next guess is! My last guess was 14 hours ago, can I guess again now without being disqualified?

If you're last guess was before midnight, than you can guess again anytime today.

Red, Light Blue, purple

Lilac, Grey, & Hot Pink

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lilac, light pink, red

My day 2 guesses: Nude, light blue, and plum.

Light pink, lilac, light blue

Light blue, nude, purple

Day 2 guess: hot pink, royal blue, nude

This is a very, very popular thread :smile: :smile: :smile: I think you have many fans NorthShoreAdam.

Purple,Kelly green and royal blue

Day two guess: red, navy, kelly green.

I'm gonna say royal blue, light pink, and plum.

Red light pink, and light blue.

Day 2 light pink, lilac and royal blue

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

LiteBrite said:
This is a very, very popular thread :smile: :smile: :smile: I think you have many fans NorthShoreAdam.

Based on the wide variety of guesses, I may not be so popular after the colors are announced... :cool:

I'm gonna go with Navy, light pink, and nude.

NorthShoreAdam said:
Based on the wide variety of guesses, I may not be so popular after the colors are announced... :cool:

I think what ppl want is something different, especially those who have been wearing for 5+ years strictly for medical needs. Judging from the colors I have ruled out, I’m thinking the colors you have picked out are something different than what the market has ever seen before. Any investor who doesn’t understand the diaper market would call you crazy. I think those that do understand the market will respect NorthShoreCS for it. I certainly do.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back