Guess the New Supreme Lite Colors & Win a Free Bag from Pre-Stash*

Status
Not open for further replies.
INTrePid said:
Not a bad assortment for starters. I too would like to see a reasonably priced all-black diaper. I wasn't aware that Rearz was discontinuing theirs but I never bought from them in the first place due to high prices and insane shipping costs from Canada.

Of the three, I like plum the best. It reminds me of the old purple Molicare Super Plus. In general, I do prefer lighter colors, partly because it's easier to tell what kind of state the diaper is in by just looking at it. Will there be any sort of wetness indicator on these?

There will not be any wetness indicator on the colored versions of the Supreme Lite. Just the original white.

NorthShoreAdam said:
There will not be any wetness indicator on the colored versions of the Supreme Lite. Just the original white.

Imagine what sort of effect you'd get if you just applied the wetness indicator to color the entire shell?

That would certainly give you a good idea of how wet / how much capacity was left in your diaper, though I'd venture a guess the indicator ink costs more than just ordering a colored shell material in the first place?

bambinod said:
Imagine what sort of effect you'd get if you just applied the wetness indicator to color the entire shell?

That would certainly give you a good idea of how wet / how much capacity was left in your diaper, though I'd venture a guess the indicator ink costs more than just ordering a colored shell material in the first place?

The NorthShore colored briefs use a full colored outer shell. The colors aren't created by printing on top of a white outer shell like most of the Chinese ABDL diapers. It's a different look using the colored outer shell, which we like very much and hope you will too.

Thx

So the obvious question no one has asked is how will the color shell effect the price point? I mean, I can't imagine that the colored plastic doesn't costs more due to the added materials to manufacture it, but a the same time, I'm hoping the price increase will be fair.

Azie said:
So the obvious question no one has asked is how will the color shell effect the price point? I mean, I can't imagine that the colored plastic doesn't costs more due to the added materials to manufacture it, but a the same time, I'm hoping the price increase will be fair.

Hopefully it will have little to no effect on the price. Adding print to film does add some extra steps and materials during manufacturing, but just changing the color of the PVC that's being used to make the film is pretty trivial. The film the shell is cut from is clear by design, so white film has to be colored white already. (although a lot of diaper shells are just using clear film to begin with since the padding behind them is white) So maybe it will add a little bit to the cost, but I'm betting it'll be small if any. The increase in production cost will really depend on just how strong of a color you want - deeper, less transparent film will require more dye. (though it does sound like these are going to be pretty strongly colored)

bambinod said:
Hopefully it will have little to no effect on the price. Adding print to film does add some extra steps and materials during manufacturing, but just changing the color of the PVC that's being used to make the film is pretty trivial. The film the shell is cut from is clear by design, so white film has to be colored white already. (although a lot of diaper shells are just using clear film to begin with since the padding behind them is white) So maybe it will add a little bit to the cost, but I'm betting it'll be small if any. The increase in production cost will really depend on just how strong of a color you want - deeper, less transparent film will require more dye. (though it does sound like these are going to be pretty strongly colored)

Actually I’d love to have a clear diaper. No white, just transparent. It would be interesting to observe.. things.

- - - Updated - - -

NorthShoreAdam said:
Sorry, we've already had 10 winners. See page 28 for results.

Will the colors be available in the supremes in the future?

mayhem said:
Will the colors be available in the supremes in the future?

Yes, that is the plan...to add these colors to Supreme briefs as well sometime next year.

NorthShoreAdam said:
Yes, that is the plan...to add these colors to Supreme briefs as well sometime next year.
Do you by any chance have pictures of what the finished diapers will look like?

kelly green royal blue and purple

redbullfiend said:
kelly green royal blue and purple
you're too late, the contest ended.

Sheepies said:
Do you by any chance have pictures of what the finished diapers will look like?

See page 29 of this thread for images...they are pretty close to final but are still missing the subtle printing that will be added.

NorthShoreAdam said:
See page 29 of this thread for images...they are pretty close to final but are still missing the subtle printing that will be added.

When will the winners Totally not me being impatient since I was on the winners list be contacted to collect our rewards?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back