Guess the New Supreme Lite Colors & Win a Free Bag from Pre-Stash*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 2 guess: Plum, Burgundy and Kelly Green

paddedcowboy said:
I think what ppl want is something different, especially those who have been wearing for 5+ years strictly for medical needs. Judging from the colors I have ruled out, I’m thinking the colors you have picked out are something different than what the market has ever seen before. Any investor who doesn’t understand the diaper market would call you crazy. I think those that do understand the market will respect NorthShoreCS for it. I certainly do.

I agree and believe we have chosen colors that are different than what is available currently. One of the colors that seems quite popular in the guesses was not chosen for that reason...there are a variety of traditional adult diapers that already come in that color. We could've used a similar color with a better non-medical print on it, but decided it was best to start with colors where there are currently little or no options.

NorthShoreAdam said:
I agree and believe we have chosen colors that are different than what is available currently. One of the colors that seems quite popular in the guesses was not chosen for that reason...there are a variety of traditional adult diapers that already come in that color. We could've used a similar color with a better non-medical print on it, but decided it was best to start with colors where there are currently little or no options.

Now I'm rethinking all my guesses!

Day 2 Guess: Kelly green, yellow, purple

lilac, light pink, and suntan

Big Clue for Day 3:

Bottom row is out...No earth tones this time.

Colors-09202018.JPG

It’s 12:04 am so now I can guess again. I believe the colors are Kelly green, grey, and royal blue. I could be completely wrong but it’s a new combination.

Kelly Green, Purple and Gray

Lt blue Lt pink & Bright blue

Red, purple, and kelly green.

I've probably accidentally disqualified myself yesterday, but I think Northshore is doing a noble move on incontinence products, and I applaud you for it.:thumbsup:

Day 3 guess: Purple, Plum, Royal Blue

navy, red, brown

Red, navy, grey.

Light blue, light pink , and lilac.

Day 3 Guess: Royal Blue, Hot Pink, Kelly Green

Grey, Royal Blue, and Navy.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Light Pink, Light Blue, Nude.

Assuming I'm not too late to put in my guess.

Edit*:
Purple, Burgundy, Hot Pink. (I just saw the post about the bottom row colours lol.

Double Edit*: I'm tempted to say Purple, Burgundy, and Kelly Green, but I think Green is something that has been done before, I'd say brown too but, honestly, who would want a brown diaper!? Plus black diapers already exist, I forget who makes them though, so I'd scratch that off, Lilac is common enough but not straight up Purple, Red and Burgundy are the two that I see being the strangest, Light Blue reminds me of some cheap hospital diapers I got in a sample pack ages ago, and light pink seems nice but it might done already, so I'm sticking with my guesses of Purple, Burgundy, and Hot Pink. They seem the strangest for an IC diaper. Just to share my process of elimination here. (Didn't see that post about picking strange bold new colours till my first edit.)

Last edited:
Kelly green, light pink, grey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back