Anyone else like being bottle fed

Safariwolf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Ok so last night my wife and I were talking a bit more about my boundaries and things to try to see if I would like it so she asked me if I wanted a bottle and what to put in it since I wanted one she made me a bottle of juice that being said I thought she was going to just hand it to me but instead took that extra step of putting my head on her lap and feeding me while I was laying down things like this shows me that she is trying to get more into being a mommy anyone else love being bottle fed or have an interesting story behind it?

When I was seeing my previous Mommy friend, I was bottle fed constantly, it actually became one of my favourite parts of our time together, there was just something so sweet and relaxing about it. I would love when she would set me down to play, go off and heat up a bottle of milk, I'd assume the position, cradled in her lap and she'd feed me my bottle for however long it would take for me to finish it. It truly is one of those magical moments between AB and Mommy, where you just zone out, regress and feel safe :eek:

I'm sure that when me and my new Mommy/GF meet in person, there'll be plenty of bottle feedings. Bottle feeding is definitely a great part of being an AB and a great way for Caregiver and AB to bond :)

cannaboy and I while navigating boundaries ourselves landed on being bottle fed, he absolutely loves it! he enjoys juice and milk in his bottle. I do enjoy having him lay his head in my lap as give him his bottle. since he is not crazy about my girly shows we take the time to have bottle time so we can be together and I can watch what I want lol.

It's really nice, giving or receiving. I'm not wild about warm milk most of the time but water, juice, or stronger drinks are good!

I always have to prep my bottle and feed myself, because I'm too chicken to look for a girlfriend/mommy. But I would love that feeling, falling asleep while getting bottle fed on a woman's lap would be a dream.

I LOVE this....it is the best and the easiest time for me to really feel...little. I rarely ask for it, my wife will usually surprise me with it. I think that my favorite time for me to get a bottle is when she puts me down for a nap after work. There is nothing better than to look up into her beautiful blue eyes as she is smiling at me, there is just something so innocent and wonderful about it.

It's the next best thing to nursing at a breast. It's great when I just zone out into bliss sucking while having my head on mommy's lap. She can watch her programs and I'm in my very happy place with no cares.

I was lucky to live that experience only once, it was like magic, I drink from bottles and sippy cups sometimes (less often than I could, I live on my own and I could do it much more but I'm just not always in the mood) the feeling of being bottle fed and burped after, its such an intense bonding experience, even if the one feeding me was an AB friend of mine it was awesome, I just learned recently that he died from colon cancer in 2011, I had lost contact and didn't know why exactly, but he wanted to purge his lifestyle addiction so I was sure he didn't respond because he wanted to be away from this world, his wife and 4 kids had absolutely no clue about his AB lifestyle.

Yes, its one of my favorite parts. I love it whenever happens

I love when daddy feeds me my bottle, it is very relaxing

I love being bottle fed! I love the feeling of it and even being burped afterwards! i am put in a bib whenever i am fed also!

Does it count to drink alcohol from a baby bottle? I do this most every night, and find it's a really good way to slow down consumption. Plus, when you're starting to feel tipsy you don't have to worry about knocking over your drink. (ps. also quit drinking when you start feeling this way or you will get drunk. Never drink just to get drunk).

I prefer boobies but bottles are awesome too!

- - - Updated - - -

Slomo said:
Does it count to drink alcohol from a baby bottle? I do this most every night, and find it's a really good way to slow down consumption. Plus, when you're starting to feel tipsy you don't have to worry about knocking over your drink. (ps. also quit drinking when you start feeling this way or you will get drunk. Never drink just to get drunk).
it does for me because it makes you drowsy :biggrin:

Perhaps I am the only one on this thread who would totally not be ok with being bottle fed. Last year when I was sectioned and so psychotic I had to be cared for by 2 staff 24 hours a day on eye sight observation in an extra-care isolated area of the hospital, I had to be spoon-fed and have drinks placed to my lips in order for me to be able to consume food and fluids. If someone was to do that again to me I might just think about the horrors of being in that sorry state. Most of the time I wasn't even aware of any staff being in the room and I thought I was somewhere else and saving the world, dying, going into the centre of the earth and controlling the moon. I was in a trance.

As I have said in my profile information, my adult life has been traumatic due to my severe mental illness so this is why I regress to childhood. Hopefully I won't need to be fed like that again by healthcare professionals.

I have been feeding myself with a bottle. I really enjoy it. I only wish I had a mommy or daddy to feed me.

I occasionally drink from a bottle, but I have to be in the mood. I have never been bottle fed but I think I will like it.

I am probably going to find out next weekend when my girlfriend is coming over. It is almost my birthday and she told me I can ask her to do things that I have always wanted!
Might be difficult for me to accept though since I have this fear that she suddenly will realize that it is too weird after all and that it damages our relationship. I think I just have to trust her.

I love nap time and night night. It starts with a pamper change, then my ba ba followed by pacifier and rocking until I am asleep. I'm really tiny. 105 pounds so I actually get rocked. I feel so safe and loved and little đź’ś

I have to make my hone bottle, but I love drinking from a bottle

Back