• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

curiouscat

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Incontinent
  8. Carer
  9. Other
Hello Everybody!

I am an employee at an ABDL shop, and have made this account as an attempt to learn more about the community.

I do not plan on making regular postings but love reading about others experiences. Perhaps anybody reading this could give me some information on their favorite products, things you like or dislike about how companies interact with the community, or any personal experiences you have had? I would love some feedback and to read all of your stories.

Sincerely,
CuriousCat

Hello CuriousCat and welcome to the group.

Happy reading.

Egor

I nominate you for employee of the month.

Hello CuriousCat,
Wow a company that listens to the customer :cloud9::claps: How will i ever rap my mind around it?
Welcome to the :grouphug:

ESPF said:
Hello CuriousCat,
Wow a company that listens to the customer :cloud9::claps: How will i ever rap my mind around it?
Welcome to the :grouphug:

Here, here! I love your attitude. Welcome, feel free to ask any questions you may have. I have IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) so that's the practical side for diaper use and for other personal reasons as well.

I'd say that CURIOUS CAT is a hip cat !

welcome to the community, what is your website?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back