How would you feel if we had a ABDL bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angellothefox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
If it was possable how would you feel if we had our own bar for both Adult Babies and Diaper Lovers and the ABDL fandom?

Of course, we will have to follow by the rules of law on whatever silly little thing that it has like the rediculas sexual act for the lavortory
Sexual Offences Act 2003
Apologies to America you will have to look up your own law on that but when I did try looking up all I could find was the defenition and that goes a little more in depth.
Do not get me wrong the secual offencess act 2003 has protected every man, woman and them, Xixle, Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, sissy, ect been taken advantage of.

Moving on, this is just something that crossed my mind because the Gays get a pub, the straights just get a pub, why dosen't the ABDL community get one as well?

Therefore if we did get one what would it be like?
What would it have in the bar?
Would they be any conflicts? (Example people complaining, not been very nice)
How much or little should alcohol be?
What should the bar look like?

Is they anything else that you can think of or would like to say?

You know, you could totally open one. There's no law prohibiting it.

I wouldn't go because I don't like 'bar atmosphere'. XD

But I can imagine wiping the bar down with an old cloth diaper or something like that. LOL (Not too far fetched, they make great lens cleaners!)

I don't think many of us would go to an ABDL bar and be publicly identified as ABDL.

So...it would essentially be a bar where people wouldn't have to wear pants over their diapers and such? Perhaps instead of throwing people out for misbehaving, the bouncers could spank them instead. :p

Sounds like a really fun idea! I'm still not sure I would go to one because of the possibility of being publicly identified.

Honestly, it does sound like a good idea and I'm kind of surprised it hasn't been put into practice before. I mean, we have brick and mortar ABDL stores and they hold events, I've been to several munches that took place in bars after hours, there's gay bars obviously and I've even heard of fetish bars and clubs existing, where people congregate, talk kink, meet like minded people that sort of thing, so yeah, why not a bar for ABs? As others have pointed out, it could be done.

I for one think if it catered to the lifestyle and social aspect of the community, it would be a really fun time. Maybe style it like part bar, part playroom, have changing stations in the washroom, maybe decorate the walls with some nursery decor, have theme nights, customary little snacks, serve an assortment of drinks, alcoholic and non-alcoholic and maybe serve every drink in a baby bottle or a Sippy :) It would be fun and a good place for people to be themselves and meet like minded folks.

Of course, if an AB bar did exist and if it was ever going to be successful, it would have to have some pretty strict rules, you would certainly want something to hold your clientele too, just so some of them wouldn't draw attention to the place or paint the community in a negative light. At many of the munches I have frequented, nearly everyone is nice, sweet or chill but, there's always one person who is bound to take the AB/DL friendly atmosphere as carte blanche to do whatever. I don't think anything would kill a nice social buzz more than a messy diaper or someone drawing on the walls. So yeah, there would definitely need to be rules just like with standard munches.

Still, I think it would be a very fun idea and who knows, it could even spread positive awareness about the AB/DL community too. I have a friend in queer studies and one of their readings was on how gay bars effectively normalized gay culture and broke down the social stigma in city sectors, brought being gay out of the closet and put it on city streets and into the real world, in a respectful way mind you and well before the advent of Pride parades. Perhaps an AB bar could do the same for us?

Poofybutt said:
Honestly, it does sound like a good idea and I'm kind of surprised it hasn't been put into practice before.

Oh, but it has! Come to London! :)

I've never been, but there's a gay club that, one night a month, holds an ABDL night in their downstairs bar.

http://adult-baby-club.com/AboutUs.htm

We have a monthly fetish night at a local gay bar and a consistent ABDL turnout. It doesn't take long for the pants to come off. I've been to a few other gay bars where things are less structured but no less friendly. Pants free is pants free and they're open to alternative underpants.

I can see this going wrong so many ways, personally I don't think kink bars in general are a great idea though, nor kinks in public either. A lot of bars will do them as special events though some places if you are comfortable with the idea of meeting a lot of pantsless strangers, who quite often are also into bdsm or pup play (you'd be surprised how often diaper lover crosses paths with that crowd.)

I honestly can't see a dedicated abdl bar making it. Even in high deinsity areas like london and new york only have reoccuring get togethers. The problem is we are just spread out all over the world. There actually isn't enough of us who would want to go to a bar very often anyways, let alone travel far to go to a bar even if it is an abld one.

In Illinois USA a man or two men (not sure) opened and ABDL store and the backlash was overwhelmingly negative. I have talked to both of them over the phone and they were wonderful and helpful, but the public perception is so judgemental and unyielding.

That said I cannot imagine enough people being comfortable being out and diapered for the idea to work. I think it would be fun, but not very profitable.

Fatmac said:
In Illinois USA a man or two men (not sure) opened and ABDL store and the backlash was overwhelmingly negative. I have talked to both of them over the phone and they were wonderful and helpful, but the public perception is so judgemental and unyielding.

That said I cannot imagine enough people being comfortable being out and diapered for the idea to work. I think it would be fun, but not very profitable.

If you're talking about the Tykables store, that was much ado about nothing. The store is getting along just fine.

tiny said:

I've never been, but there's a gay club that, one night a month, holds an ABDL night in their downstairs bar.

AMAZING, have you gone? EDIT right lol sorry got caught up in the vibe.

Do they accept straight peeps as well (I ask as if it’s a gay club only I firmly believe in respecting that)?

Can I stay at your place if it’s close by in London?

Last edited:
alcohol and diapers? what could go wrong?

Well..actually there is an open ABDL bar in the USA, opened only for 3 days out of the year, all fetish wear excepted, just need to wear a shirt and no nudeness, a diaper and tee-shirt is acceptable. Its called Teddycon and its location is a secret unless you buy a ticket (capped around 300) (east coast usa) And well... the bar is a blast!!!

Sounds like it should be a wet bar.

Reactions: rennecfox
dogboy said:

If I could give you an upvote, I'd tell you to take it and get out.

dogboy said:

No long wait for the restroom.

tiny said:

I've been. I've got mixed reviews. Wouldn't rate it at uber friendly. It's a dark bar and a little creepy at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back