Some of us Adult Babies/Littles are pretty isolated...

Johnnyboy55 shoot me a pm with the contact information.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dogboy said:
I suspect there are plenty of AB/DL people in each state, but since it's something we mostly keep hidden, it's difficult to impossible to find each other. Meeting up is an even greater problem because is the other person someone you would want to spend time with? What else do you have in common with this person?

I was thinking along the same lines.

ut8ft said:
Johnnyboy55 shoot me a pm with the contact information.

It won’t let me message you. :(

Is there another way I can reach you?

Johnnyboy55 said:
It won’t let me message you. :(

Is there another way I can reach you?

I was able to sen u a private message so you should be able to respond to it.

ut8ft said:
I was able to sen u a private message so you should be able to respond to it.

I think its because im new here (techically let my handle go unused).

I cant seem to be able to reply back to you via pm.

Anyway, try looking us up here and think about coming to a munch! :)

https://fetlife.com/groups/74026

-Jon

Johnnyboy55 said:
I think its because im new here (techically let my handle go unused).

I cant seem to be able to reply back to you via pm.

Anyway, try looking us up here and think about coming to a munch! :)

https://fetlife.com/groups/74026

-Jon
The more you respond and post you can become an established contributor and it will allow you to send pms.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I' m new to this site, but not diapers, thought I was like about the only one in Ohio nice to know that I'm not. About an hour west of Toledo

BabyChris1 said:
I' m new to this site, but not diapers, thought I was like about the only one in Ohio nice to know that I'm not. About an hour west of Toledo

Anyway, I am in Derry, NH, and a few hundred feet from the farm of American Poet Robert Frost.
I just regress alone by myself in my bedroom.
Admittedly, it is tough to be a solitary Adult Baby.

Johnnyboy55 I joined had to reset my password but I’m finally all hooked up with your group...BabyChris1 there are quite a few of us in NWO I personally know of 1 other person in Toledo but from what I have heard is there are quite a few members of our community here. The person who told me that passed away unfortunately so I never got to meet anybody he knew that is part of our community.

I would love to get a few of you littles together and let us mommy's let you have a playdate and then change your diapees teehee :)
Now how much fun would that be ?

ut8ft that would nice to meet some others AB/DL's in Ohio (or other states close by) never meet anyone before, for years I thought I was the only one around here.

In northern Europe we could form a club/ society without ridicule. I wish I was raised in Denmark.

Just a think

Sent from my UL40 using Tapatalk

That always sounds like fun!

LittleTwinkle said:
I’m in mass about an hr and a half away from Derry

2 other AB's here online are in Massachusetts in the Worcester area.

Im still on the fence about whether I would like to goto an abdl social outing or not. (if there was one around) being little with my Mommy(wife) is our thing and not sure what kind of social interactions with other littles I would want. my wife says it would be nice for me to be around others like us just to be in a nonjudgemental fun group but im not really good at sharing my toys or my mommy lol

On this Wednesday evening I am feeling extremely lonely.
Just regressing as usual totally by myself.
I am mute and not making any noise.
Also, a little bit sad.

At least you all get to be in the same country lol , im literally on the other side of the world , in singapore which is in south east Asia and im quite certain there are no munchies meets up or any sort of abdl events in conservative asia unlike the USA and Europe which hosts events like these and are very much common. I find it extremely rare for ab/dl to exist in Asia. Most people have not even heard of my country to be honest.

I always thought I had no one near me for the longest time, but realistically, there probably are other AB/DLs or even furries near you for that matter, some people just don't really advertise their presence. Just keep your eyes peeled and you may find yourself a great friend who lives nearby!

Same. I live in Florida next to a fairly large city that I think should have plenty of ABDL's, but I just simply cannot find them. I joined a little's group for the area on Fetlife and on Kik, but the group seems to be dying because of incredibly small numbers. Plus I haven't been able to make any munches or get-togethers. My biggest concern with making new friends are those who are in it just for the sex. All the messages I get on FL whenever I interact with a group are dudes, mostly gay, looking for a quick booty call and that's it. Or when I tell them that I'm an ABDL, they think it's ok to treat me like I'm their submissive. On the flip side, most women on FL don't allow random men to message, befriend, or interact with them as per their committed partners. It's been incredibly hard for me to find others in my area because of this.

Back